9

It was like any other day would have been, Lukas got bored at home so he wanted to text Philip. At least that's what he wanted to do.

                                                                           Lukas: *image attached* Hey baby, I wanna see you tonight, are you busy? p.s my favorite pic of us :P

Rose: What the hell Lukas!? You're gay?

Lukas: Shit Rose that wasn't for you

Rose: Fucking clearly you fucking queer ass cheating bastard.

Lukas: Listen I don't care if you break up with me but you can't tell anyone. It isn't fair to Philip he didn't start this, it was my fault hes completely innocent here

Rose: You think I give a shit about that faggot? He's such a freak if he thinks he's getting away with this he's stupid, I'm going to ruin his fucking life. He deserves to die

Lukas: Rose you can't do this please seriously stop

Rose: Watch me, fag. I can't believe you think you can say shit rn when I have a picture of you giving Philip Shea a hickey. try me stupid ass

Lukas threw his phone down and ran a hand through his hair, his heart was beating in his throat and he felt like he might puke, he didn't mean to do it. Philip was going to kill him, he would lose all his friends and his dad, his fucking dad would hate him forever. He couldn't stop himself from looking when his phone dinged. Rose had posted a new tweet.
"looks like my boyfriend is a fag, what a nice start to the day." She had written on the social media website. Lukas' heart was crushed as he saw the tweets pouring in, his best friend, Tyler, even wrote.
"Honestly saw it coming, he's obsessed w/ that Philip kid lmao." Rose joined back in with
"Haha right? fuckin fags drink bleach or some shit u deserve to die." and some people just keeping it simple with just "Queer" or "faggot."

Lukas couldn't take it he dialed Philips number with tears in his eyes and his hands shaking. He was fucking terrified.
"Hey babe." Philip answered the phone. He was happy, Lukas wanted to hang up, he didn't want to hurt Philips mood.
"I'm so sorry." He choked out, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.
"What happened Lukas?" Philip sounded worried now, he was worried about Lukas.
"I accidentally sent Rose a picture of me kissing your neck, you know that one we took in the barn. She flipped out and tweeted it. Everyone knows about us Philip and I'm scared and I don't know what to do. " The brunette boys breathing got heavy as he thought of a solution.
"Lukas, we are going to walk into that school tomorrow, hand in hand and we are going to show them that they're fucking stupid. All of them. I love you and if anyone has a problem with it they can shove it up their ass before I do it for them."

That was when Rose shattered the last bit of Lukas' confidence.