Chapter 2

Oh yeah, i haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Sophia Gonzalez. I'm 16 years old and a sophomore. I live in San Antonio, Texas. Crissabel, Stephanie and Becky are my best friends. I have a younger brother named Kevin. And i guess that's all you need to know for now.

- - - - - - - - -

(The next morning)

I just woke up to my alarm clock and it's 6:30 am. I'll have to leave school by 7:15 so i guess i have enough time to get ready. As i rubbed my eyes and slowly get out of bed, i took my clothes out from my closet. I just took out a black and white long sleeve shirt and some skinny jeans. I really wasnt a fashionable person. You could say that i'm just really casual and i really didnt care that much because i really wanted it to be simple. After placing my clothes on top pf my bed, i took my towel and headed to the shower. I slowly turned it on since cold water in the morning makes me shiver. As the water passed through my body i felt myself shivering but i shrugged it off. I put some shampoo and conditioner and after that, taking my shower gel and applying to to my body. After i rinsed everything off, i got out of the shower and dried myself. It took me about 10 mintes to take a shower.

Great. I still have about 30 minutes left.

I wrapped the towel around my hair as i dressed up. Since i was just wearing a simple outfit, i decided to wear simple shoes too. So i took my black Converse sneekers out of my shoe rack and put it on. I headed to my dresser and applied some foundation, eyeliner, masacra and a pink tinted lip balm.

I headed downstairs to get myself some cereal and milk i saw my little brother, Kevin and my Mom and greeted them good morning. My brother was eating his chocolate pebbles and I got myself a bowl and some milk then got some of my brother's cereal too since it looked really good. After finishing up my meal i placed my plate inside the dishwasher and said good bye to Kevin and Mom before heading to school.

It was 7:00 and i usually take 10 minutes to walk to school so i don't get late since class starts at 7:20. Walking my way to school feeling the calm air in the morning which made me feel good. Finally making my way to to school i looked for Crissabel,Stephanie and Becky. Stephanie and Becky were my two other best friends. I knew them since 6th grade and i love hanging out with them. Finally spotting the three of them near my locker since Crissabel's locker is next to mine, i made my way and said hi to them. "Sophia! we were waiting for you!" Crissabel exclaimed. "Well I'm here so what's with the happy mood all of the sudden?" i asked Crissabel. "Haha nothing really! i don't know, i just feel really good today!" "Well good for you because i'm extreamely nervous for my biology test today." "But Sophia, you're a top student! Girls like you shouldnt be nervous. I know you're gonna go well!" Stephanie added. It was 7:20 and the school bell rang we said our good byes to each other since we had different classes. Crissabel had English, Becky had Math and Stephanie had Music. While me on the other hand, i had biology. yes it was my first period and i had it with Austin.

I sit two rows away from him but i still manage to peek at his face. Like i said, he was cute but I was no match for him and i had accepted that fact. When i saw him come into the classroom, i immediately looked away and looked at something else. Our teacher, Mrs.Smith has arrived and has handed us our test papers. I know i studied well for this so i think i am going to pass this test.

After 30 minutes she asked us to hand back our papers. She told us that she would discuss a project and we would have to do it by partners. As the names and parters were called out, i patiently waited for my name and when i heard it, i wasn't expecting the person that was called to be my partner.

"Sophia Gonzalez and Austin Mahone."

I was shocked but i tried to hide it. All the girls looked at me, well of course, those girls liked Austin. And i can see they were jealous. They shot me death glares but i just shrugged it off. Austin flashed me a smile as he looked at me and i showed him a shy smile.

Oh my god. Austin Mahone. My partner for this project. I thought.

--------------

twitter: @slaythatmahone