Chapter 14

Sophia's POV

------------------------ 

Mom has no idea of what happened 3 days ago. When i messed up my room and when i cut myself. I didn't want her to know that because it would make her upset. But he does know about Austin forgetting me. She was also sad. 

I never knew that i would do this to myself just because of a guy. Not just any guy, but the guy i loved. The guy that i loved so much, the guy who made me happy, the guy who made me complete, my other half. He meant so much to me and now? I'm nothing to him.

I tried to hide the cut that i made by using a concealer and wearing sweatshirts. Mom and my friends would ask me why because i don't usually dress that way but i just say that it's chilly.

Alex, Robert and Zach would talk to me every now and then, asking how i am. I would see Austin at school and he would just give me blank stares. Everyone was asking if we were still together and i said no because when he was in a comma, he forgot me. 

Sooo, those flirty girls at school are trying to take the chance. But knowing Austin, i know that we wouldn't just hook up with any girl he sees. He would shrug off girls coming to him, which i'm happy about.

I can't help but tear up everytime i see him. I can't talk to him, i don't know what to say because he remembers absolutely nothing. Have i moved on? No. Will i ever move on? No. Will i find other guys? I don't know. He's the only one i want. How can i even get him back? I won't. So it comes to conclusion that either i move on, or be sad for the rest of my life.

***

Nothing much happens at school, my friends are still here with me through all that has happened and that's why i love them so much. They're the only ones that can actually put a smile on my face even just for a while. I'm grateful for them.

Dad actually called me. He asked how i was doing and i said i was fine without him. He's been in Canada all this time! Oh my god i don't know how to react. And guess what? They're getting annulled. Everything just came crashing down on all of us you know?

"Stay strong, even when everything feels like it's falling apart.."

I remember when he would say that to me whenever i had problems with family or the hate that i get for being with him. I try to do that now.

"@ItsAlyssaShouse i heard about what happened! Im so sorry :( We still love you!"

"@ItsAlyssaShouse We still love you okay? Please always stay strong!"

"@ItsAlyssaShouse you and Austin will be back together again once he realizes! Stay strong! Love you!"

I read some of my twitter mentions. There are many more similar to that. It actually brought a genuine smile to my face for a moment. Knowing that they still loved/liked me, they told em to stay strong, it means a lot so i tweeted this out:

"Thank you all so much for the sweet tweets you sent me! If i could reply to every single one, i would. You all make me smile and i love you! <3"