Chapter 5

The crown was placed onto my head. I'm the new queen. I'm the red queen.

I no longer have to wear thick make-up, hiding the red blood flowing underneath my skin.

I stand with poise next Maven, the new king. He took a few step forward, towards the citizen of Norta

The video recorded by the camera in the cell was played over and over. "The Silvers and The Reds are just the same. We are all human, after all. This video had proven that Lady Titanos is not who we think she was. If she is a part of The Scarlet Guard, the gun wasn't supposed to be pointing at her in the first place, would it? And as my brother, King Tiberias VII had reveal himself as the traitor of the royal family, I have the authority to replace him. Thus, I, the new King of Norta, would declair an equality among us, The Reds and The Silvers. I would like to ask all of you to give me a hand in helping me creating a fair world. And as the king, I would like to start the revolution by marrying a Red. And she's not just any types of Red. She's a Red with abilities like us Silvers. She had learn how to control her abilities. Thus, she is perfect for the role of Queen of Norta. Ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you, the first Red Queen in history"

The crowds clap their hand as Maven finishes his speech. He took a few step backwards and stand next to me before we sit on the throne. All was well.