Chapter 4 The last day

"Livvie!" I awoke to Camille's cute voice and her patting my cheeks. Thank goodness this was late start day, starting at 9:30 AM. It was 8:00 AM. "Rollan got ready really early, then Linda told him school doesn't start till 9:30." Camilla giggled. I let out a snort. Thank goodness my parents were early risers. I had forgotten to tell him that school starts at 9:30. "When did that happen.?" I asked. "Just now!" She exclaimed. 

     "Olive!" I heard a very angry Rollan say. "Shoot!" I said. I tried to fumble out of bed, but I just ended up falling off my bed, in a tangled mess with my blankets. I yelped. Rollan was standing right in front of me. "You are so dead!" He said. I stood and pushed him on the bed and threw my blankets on him, and said, "Not today, pretty boy!" I ran out of my room and ran down stairs. 

      I hid in the coat closet thinking it was a good hiding spot. That was until Rollan swung the door open! "There you are!" He said. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and started carrying me to who knows where! I was screaming mildly so that it didn't sound like I was dying. He dropped me on a couch, turned around, and sat on my lap! I winced and tried to push him off. "Rollan! Get your fat butt off of me!" I said. 

     "Oh but you love my fat butt!" Rollan said with that irritating smirk.

     "No, I very much do not want you sitting on my lap! So if you don't mind, get  off of me!" I said irritably. "Actually I do mind. So I'll just get comfy. Unfortunately I don't have popcorn, and I don't want to get off this couch..." He said grinning stupidly.

     "First  of all, I am not a couch! Second of all, stop smiling like a terd, even though you are a terd, and get. Off. Of. Me!" I said, very much annoyed with terd like smile. 

     Then. I remembered. That this... Was a recliner couch! I reached between the cushions and pulled the lever with all my might! Rollan did not see it coming. At all! VICTORY WAS MINE! 

     He tumbled off of me, the 'couch', and landed on his big fat butt! I jumped off the couch and did my victory dance, with my fingers pointing to the sky! "HA! You see that, this couch doesn't like you!" He glared at me. "Oh, what's the matter? You sad you lost? well good taste my victory!" I said continuing my victory dance. 

     "Gosh! Stop doing-that! You're going to give me nightmares!" He said still upset about his ultimate defeat!

     "Oh don't be a such a sore loser!" I said just so I could see how he reacted. "Olive! You are so going to die!" He said. I sarcastically said, "How, I mean you certainly are too much of a sore loser to cause my death!" I asked to make him more mad. "I am so going to kill you!" He said clenching his fists. "Pfft! We both know that someone like you can do that." I said with my devious smirk.

       "That is it!" Rollan said standing. I took a run for it. I ran upstairs, and into my room, slamming my door and locking it. I heard a SLAM! At my door, with a yelp. I laughed so hard!

     After I felt safe enough to leave my room I ran into the bathroom. I took a nice look at myself and saw my bed head, and even though it was a bob, girls with curly hair can never really escape the curl and tangles. Well unless you do a boy cut, or shave it off. I brushed my hair, with struggle as it hurt a lot. After I took a nice shower, afterwards I got dressed in the bathroom. Sadly I realized I left my make up in my room. I went out and grabbed all the makeup I was using, which consisted of, mascara, strawberry lipgloss, and for this special occasion, eye shadow. I blow dried my hair after I applied my make up. I then curled my hair. My hair is naturally curly, but it is also really frizzy.. I smiled in front of the mirror examining myself, proud of how I looked. I loved my cute freckles that speckled my cheeks and nose.

     I walked into my room and grabbed my red converse and wallet just in case. Since it was the last day of school, we didn't need our backpacks. I raced downstairs to get breakfast. "Hey sweetie." My mom said as I entered the kitchen. "Woah, you're making breakfast for everyone?" I asked, as I watched her dish Rollans plate up. She rolled her eyes. "Yes for the first time in three months I am making everyone breakfast." My mom said as I sat across from Rollan. He stuck his tongue out at me. He was so childish. But I was also childish, so I did the same thing. 

     Camilla walked down the stairs in a tutu, a princess shirt, and curly hair, with of course, purple converse. "Camille, come sit next to me." I said patting the chair next to me. She grinned and skipped over next to me. I pointed down at our feet, and said, "Look! Does anything look the same?" I asked. She gasped, gleefully when she figured it out. "We match!" She exclaimed. I grinned and nodded. She giggled. Rollan walked over. "Well Camilla my vanilla!" He said, picking her up and tickling her. "Do you see anything the same with us?" He asked over her cheerful laugh. He then set her down. So cute. 

     "Well I think it is time for you guys to go." My mom said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Alright, bye mom. Love you." I said grabbing my keys.

    Rollan and I went outside where my car was parked. He held out his hand. "What's? You expecting something?" I asked. He sighed. "Keys-now!" I chuckled. "Ha, what makes you think I'll give you my keys? My car, I drive." I said. "You're giving me the keys." He persisted. "No. Besides I have to pick up some friends." I said, sliding into my seat. "Wait, you have friends?!" He asked teasing. "Ha, ha." I said. 

     We got to Scarlett's. She went to get in shot gun, but saw Rollan and looked at me questionably. She entered the back. "Well, Liv is there something you aren't telling me?" She asked. "Oh, right I should introduce you. Scarlett, Rollan, Rollan, Scarlett. Scarlett is one of my best friends. And Rollan was a childhood bully, and he is now moving in to the house next to mine." Scarlett turned to Rollan and said, "Well it's nice meeting you." Rollan grinned at her, then turned forwards again, and the grin on his face I swear, had turned into a mischievous one. "Rollan I swear if you try anything on any of my friends, I will kill you a thousand times." I said, giving him a death glare. His smirk just turned straight faced. I looked at Scarlett and she was about to burst into laughter. Thankfully she was able to control herself, and didn't laugh. 

     We picked up Sam and Maggie, and had to do the same thing all over again, that we did with Scarlett. Finally we were on,our way to school. 

******************************************

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it, and please comment, vote, and spread the word to others, so I can get more views, and so that you can laugh with others about his book. Thanks so much guys. Love you!