Chapter 9 Moments of Honesty

Truth or Dare, I had to admit was fun. I was never really one to actually like truth or dare,  but it was definitely time for me to make a fool of Rollan as revenge for the thousands of times he'd made a fool of me. 

         After truth or dare, we kicked the boys out, and settled down for our sleepover. "Now that we're alone, we can do Moments of Honesty." Scarlett said. Moments of Honesty was something we set up as friends, where we tell secrets and things like that, if we're ready. Sometimes it's hard to say them.  We turned off the lights, and layed down on our jumbled mess of blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, and treats. It was silent for a bit, each of us thinking of something we should share, or deciding if we should share the something nagging our brains. Finally,  Scarlett said, "My parents are divorcing." Maggie and I gasped.

        "Scarlett!" Sam cried out, hugging her to the side. I was completely shocked. Scarlett's parents had been married for over 20 years, and now they decided to divorce? 

       "If you need anyone to talk to we're all here." I told her. She nodded, then tried a smile.

       "I think I'll be okay. But, I'll tell you guys if I don't feel okay, or if something happens." She told us.

       After a few more moments of silence, Sam decided to go next. "Alex broke up with me." She said.

       "What?!" Scarlett yelled angrily. 

      "He said I'm not girly enough."

      "Why that little..." I said sitting up. Sam pulled me down again. 

      "It's okay! I sort of saw it coming."

     "Well, I wet my pants when we got pranked today at school! And guys, remember we don't tell anyone what we say tonight!" She said. We all burst into laughter. She more than likely was trying to lighten the mood. "Well I really needed to go! But I didn't want to go at the school because school bathrooms are gross!" She exclaimed, making us laugh harder.

        "Well, I would probably say this anyway, but it's to funny not to share!" I started. "So Rollan spent the night in the spare bedroom, and we both couldn't sleep, so we watched an episode of supernatural, and while we were watching it I looked at Rollan and he was curled up in a ball, and cowering behind his hands, but sort of peaking out to watch! And occasionally, he did this strange squeak!" They were all still laughing. We all finally stopped laughing, and we were quiet for about a second then we burst out laughing again!

        "Oh when you dared him to put his legs behind his head! It was priceless!" Sam laughed, and we continued laughing, until I  was pretty sure we were going to have abs in the morning!

        "Okay, it's time to sleep!" I said.

        "Alright. Love you guys." Maggie said.

         "Love you all too."