Chapter 5 Nightwood High

We all got out of the car. "So this is your school." Rollan said. I nodded. 

      "Welcome to our terrible school, Nightwood High." I said. 

       "Oh, Liv! Remember my boyfriend Max?" Scarlett asked. I was blown away. 

      "You got another boyfriend?" I asked. 

     "Oh, apparently I didn't tell you. Anyway, he's here!" She said, jumping up and down, pointing to a pretty hot guy. He waved at her. 

      "Well hello beautiful." He said draping his arms around Scarlett's waist.

      "Hey, Dan is here!" Maggie said, skipping to her boyfriend. Sam had already journeyed off to find her boyfriend.

     Rollan bent down to my ear behind me. "Where is your boyfriend?" He asked. I frowned. 

      "I don't have one." I mumbled looking at my red converse. I could sense his smirk. 

      "What was that? I couldn't quite hear ya." He said. 

      "I don't freaking have one!" I said punching his arm. 

      "Ow!" He laughed. I had a sour face.

         As we walked  to the entrance of our school, people were staring. And I was pretty dang sure that all the people were looking at Rollan. "Well here is the inside! Looks like crap, I know." I said. "And here is my locker." said displaying it with hand gestures. Rollan leaned against a couple of lockers. 

       "What are we going to do today?" He asked. I shrugged. 

      "Every class is just having their students just hang out in their classrooms." I said. Rollan smirked.

     ¨Are they going to take role?¨ Was the next question.

      "Well no, there's no reason to." I said. His smirk grew. 'why do I have a bad feeling about this?' I thought. "Why?" I asked hesitantly.

        "Let's skip!" He said.

       "To class!" I exclaimed sarcastically, but actually for real.

       "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. But you know what I mean." He said. 

       "Rollan! If my parents find out, I'll be as dead as the dinosours! Or worse!" I said.

       "Are you still a goody two shoes?" He asked. 

      "With somethings yes, other things, no."  I told him. He rolled his eyes.

     "I'll cover you!" He said.

    "Wait, did you- Rollan Baker- just say that you'll cover me?" Rollan nodded at the question. 

     "Of course!" He grinned. I looked beyond him and just thought, 'Oh, great Carly is heading our way.' She came around in front of me, facing Rollan. 

      "Excuse me, I don believe we have met. I'm Carly." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake. Rollan smiled.

      "I'm Rollan. Nice to meet you." He said, taking her hand. Carly looked behind her shoulder at me. She then had a sour face, and so did I was sure. She turned around to face me. 

      "Oh, Olivia." She said, coldly. 

       "Carly." I said, more coldly so much it seemed like I might freeze her with my glare. She looked at Rollan, and smiled.

         "I'm sorry, but if you're trying to hit on Olivia, trust me she's not worth it. One already made that mistake, and came running to me." She said. I was furious.