Fools Holiday

[Rarl]

~

|Ron|

I never was fond of Christmas. I knew I wasn't going to be this one especially. Cause what was gonna be different this Christmas was:

1. I had no family to spend it with.

2. Carl's family said I could spend time with them but. I was the cause Carl didn't have one damn eye.

How the fuck am I supposed to feel normal after that? I mean it was already bad enough I saw my family get eaten but then I had to see the only other person I love get his eye shot out by me. I also just think Christmas is a fool's holiday. But since I feel bad I will go to Christmas with Carl and his family. I put on my regular attire and walked over to Carl's house. I knocked at what felt like a second. Carl answered.

"How the hell did you open and get to the door that fast?" I asked

"I uhm... waited by the door..." Carl said with a red face

Dork.

"Why didn't you get dressed up?" Carl asked

"Because I didn't want to. Can I come in? It's like, cold as hell out here." I replied

Carl opened the door I stepped in. There were quite a few people there. Like Maggie, Rick, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Daryl, Carol, Sasha, Father Gabriel, Jesus and Enid. Doesn't seem like a lot. But it was more than I expected. Carl took me up to his room while we waited for dinner. Carl grabbed a red shirt and gave it to me.

"Look a little festive, you'll fit in more," Carl explained

"Okay?" I replied confused

I took off my shirt and put on the other one. I noticed Carl was kinda staring at me. Okay not kinda. Carl was fully staring at me.

"You okay Carl?" I asked

Carl nodded his head and looked down. What's with him? I looked at Carls door and a saw a mistletoe.

"Uhm Carl. Why is there a mi-"

"My dad put that there.... I'm sorry..." Carl explained

"Oh, that's fine. I just wanted to know. I see you used the Christmas shit I gave you." I pointed out

"Hehe, yep... Sit down we have a while." Carl suggested

"I'm good," I rejected

"Please," Carl begged

"Fine," I gave in

Me and Carl sat down on the bed. Carl turned on a tv he had gotten and we watched some shitty shows. Carl started to get tired I guess, and laid his head on my shoulder. I smirked to myself at this. Carl was cute. Very cute. I love him. I liked it when he stared at mean like that. He stared at me that way the day I pulled a gun on him. Damn. That day... I remember when I pinned him up to the wall choking him with the shovel. The fear and pain in his eyes. He couldn't breathe. I let him go cause I didn't want him to die. Carl started to snore a bit so I put my arm around him and cuddled him into me. I took off his hat and put a blanket on him. I kissed his head and stared at him for a bit, then the door opened. And in panic I pushed Carl off the bed and he hit the ground with a thud.

"Hey Enid." I spoke

"Hey, Carl you okay?" Enid asked

"Y-yeah... I just had a bad dream and fell. Ron tried to grab me but was too slow." Carl lied

"Oh, well its time to eat. But Ron can I talk to you for a second?" Enid asked

"Sure," I agreed