DELTA AIRLINES FUCKED UP!?

If you haven't heard what's happened to YouTuber Adam Saleh then you must be living under a rock(no offence). Recently on twitter #BoycottDelta was trending and for good reason. They were "exposed" in a video removing Adam and a friend from the plane due to other passengers complaining about them speaking Arabic. If you have watched the video you can see that the plane is predominantly white or lacks POC. At first the video literally made everyone wanna cry but then as the days went on and people were showing Adam's previous videos, many started questioning his liability. Tbh it doesn't matter if this is a prank or not it still shows the authentic reaction of white people when someone speaks a different language showing freedom of speech only applies if you're white, otherwise you're a terrorist. Moreover the treatment of POC is worsening but people wanna cover it up. It could have began as a joke but then escalated quickly, which doesn't make him a liar or a fake.

Honestly I wanna believe this is real and authentic, it shows racism has reached an all time high, for the fact that the people acted so quickly to point fingers at Adam saying he made this up is disgusting.

You can't make racism up, it's already there.