Introduction | Disclaimer | Cast

| Intro |

Margherita Scamander was the only daughter of Tina Goldstein and Newton Scamander. With three older brothers, it's safe to say that Mar was much more used to the company of male friends, but she was always open to speaking to new people.

Except, in a place where reputation precedes each student, there isn't a lot of choice in how people will see you.

Even in Hogwarts, Mar already had her reputation decided for her because of her dad, not that she was going to argue with the truth. Care For Magical Creatures was most likely to become her favourite subject once she could choose it as an elective. Not a day passed by at home when she wouldn't help her father with the beasts, which he did think about handing over sometimes, due to his family situation and age.

But it wasn't even people in her own house that she made such great friends with. Friends she'd follow to her death. The house adorned in scarlet and gold took her in as one of their own, though not as if they would have a choice with the friends she'd made there.

These friends, however, were more like family.

| Disclaimer |

I only own the stories that take place in the Marauders era with the exception of the meeting of Snape and Lily and the relationships between the characters. I have based events and friendships on the world created by JK Rowling, but have changed meetings and moments to weave in my own character. I only own Rita Scamander and her own plotlines and her interaction with everyone throughout the book, however, the rest belongs to J.K Rowling, including the idea of the Marauders, Hogwarts, The Wizarding World, names of many places, professors, and persons, etc. I'm afraid I don't own the majority of this story, including Newt Scamander and Tina Goldstein, but I do own the rest of the Scamander family and their plotlines (as J.K. Rowling doesn't mention Newt's later family in much detail, except Luna's generation).

Should any events be different than what has been mentioned in canon, it has been changed for a reason, please bear with it. There are some factually false occurrences, as I started writing the story around the time the first Fantastic Beasts film was released and missed the majority of the plot that unfolded in the later cinematic release(s).

If you have any grievances, please do raise them in a polite tone, I'm happy to take on any constructive criticism! This story winds and changes with many external effects, so please raise anything that strikes you as odd!

| Cast |

Ben Barnes as (young) Sirius Black

Aaron Taylor-Johnson as (young) James Potter