PART ONE

The One Where They Go To Hogwarts

Margharita Guinevere Goldstein Scamander was one of four children. She was quietly her father's favourite, though he often stated he could never choose from his children. Still, they knew he favoured her for her natural talent with the magical beasts he still kept in his suitcase which he kept, if not for a memento but for practicality. Newt and Tina met in dangerous times, which prompted them to raise their children with skills they didn't know they had but what could save their lives. Deep down, Rita already knew basic survival skills and spells that she would find useful many times in her life. Her brothers had started to realise this, but she was only getting to it.

It wasn't a long fight between the parents as to where they would send their children. Tina had agreed to settle down in Devon, and with Queenie and Jacob having set up a bakery on the coast of South England, it seemed like the logical choice to send all four children to Hogwarts.

It just wasn't clear how important those seven years at the school would be for all of them, and especially for Margherita, who would create friendships she'd see to the grave.

A/N:

- The style of writing is new to me, please feel free to leave feedback.

I hope you enjoy!