How you meet (preference)

Benny: It was the last day of school. You decided to stay with some of your friends and watch some boys play baseball. Benny caught your eye. You could tell he was good at the game cause he was so fast. No doubt that he is the best player in the school. The boys were done and you not realizing what you were doing walked over to him.

"Wow, that was very impressive. You're good." You exclaimed

"Really, thanks!" He smiled causing your face to blush. "My name is Benny." He informed trying to keep the small conversation going.

"Nice to meet you, Benny, my name is y/n"

Smalls: While walking home from your last day of school you saw a kid who seemed to be about your age. He was unpacking some things from some boxes. You came to the conclusion that he was new to the neighborhood, so you decided to go talk to him and make him feel welcome.

 "Hi! I'm y/n." You introduced startling him a bit. 

"Oh h-hi I-Im Scotty, Scotty Smalls." He said holding his hand out. You shook it welcomely.

Ham: It was a hot day and you decided to go swimming. While swimming you noticed a boy who shouted "CANNONBALL!" And jumped into the pool splashing water into a group of ladies. 

You laughed loudly making the boy who caused it, look at you. "Love your laugh. The name is Hamilton porter also known as Ham." He said swimming towards you. You giggled and introduced yourself, "My name is y/n."

Bertram: You guys had a class together while you were still in school. He overheard you talk about baseball and was surprised at how much you knew about the game especially since your a girl.

 "Know a lot about baseball for a girl." He said. 

"Yup, love the game. My name is y/n what's yours?" "Bertram."

Timmy: When you met Timmy he was followed by a small boy that looked to be his little brother. You bumped into him causing yourself to almost trip but he quickly grabbed you by the arm and made you find your balance. 

"Sorry, I'm quite clumsy." You said putting your head down.

 "No worries."

 "No worries." "Shut up Tommy." He said while rolling his eyes at his little brother. "Anyways my name is Timmy and This is Tommy," He said.

 "I'm y/n now thank you for... saving me I guess but I must go, I'll see you around." You explained and walked off.

Tommy: ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Kenny: You were walking around your neighborhood and found your way into the sandlot. You immediately noticed the boy who threw a baseball so fast that you knew if you blinked you would miss it. You watched them play until they started leaving the sandlot. You got up the courage and decided to talk to the kid with a strong arm. 

"Hi! I'm y/n and I just wanted to tell you that your throws are... wow." You explained and he smirked.

 "Well thanks, I do have that arm of a Hercules you know. My name is Kenny by the way, nice to meet you."

Yeah-yeah: You were walking near the Vincent drug store and saw a boy with black glasses standing next to a boy who caught your eye. He was chewing gum and you loaned eyes with him. He made you blush madly and and you looked away. While still walking they both caught up to you.

 "Hello, my name is Alan but my friends call me Yeah-yeah." He introduced. 

You scoffed. "Yeah-yeah that's... interesting." You stated. 

"What's yours doll?" He asked.

 "The name is y/n."

Squints: Squints noticed you first at the swimming pool. The lifeguard was pretty. You were gorgeous. He needed to get your attention somehow. 

He walked towards the deep end and before he could get on the diving board you spoke. "Can you swim cause if you can, can you teach me?" You asked. He blushed but smiled.

 "Yes I can but let's go to the shallow end. I'm Michael but my friends call me squints."  

"Well it is nice to meet you Squints I'm y/n"