He tells you he likes you (preference)

Benny: it was hot out but Benny asked me to come and watch him play baseball at the sandlot. He looked so cute and I hated myself for thinking of him like that. He's my friend, he wouldn't want to go any further than that. Right?
"Hey y/n!" Benny ran towards me making me snap out of my thoughts
"Hey Benny! Done already? Why is everyone leaving?" I asked seeing everyone was packing up and leaving the sandlot. It was just me and him now.
"Oh they wanted to end early because of the heat." He said wiping some of the sweat off his forehead. He went over to a cooler that I did not notice and pulled out two sodas from it.
"Here I got you a cold pop. Helps you cool down from this heat." I thanked him and started to drink my beverage. It was super cold, making sitting under the shade with a lot of the hot air more bearable. I looked at him and saw him looking back.
"Y/n...I like you"
" W-what?"
"I like you...a lot."
I was caught off guard and felt my cheeks blush more than from the heat.
"Same here."

Smalls:
"y/n did you see me play?" Smalls asked me while walking me home after a long game of baseball at the sandlot.
"Yeah! you sure have improved a lot and I'm proud of you dude!" I smiled and nudged his shoulder a bit.
"Thanks y/n and because of you I feel like you're the only reason why I improved a lot."
"And Benny can't forget about him." I blushed trying to make me feel a little less praised. I was always there for him and encouraged him to keep practicing his baseball skills. Made me proud to see he did improve.
"I guess that's why I like you so much." He blurted out pretty fast but it was audible. I stopped walking for a second to process what he said.
"Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I jus-"
"I like you too!" I blurted making him stop and blush pretty hard.

Bertram:
"Y/n, im not going to lie but i still can't wrap around the fact that you like baseball. You like baseball and know it just as much as me!"  Bertram stated while walking side by side to the sandlot
"Times are changing my friend. Next thing you know the best baseball player In the world will be a girl." I state sticking my tongue out to mock him a lil.
"Please if that ever happens I'll already be dead."
"Well hopefully you don't die alone." I say making an exaggerated sigh afterwards.
"I hope I die next to the person I like the most."
"And who may the lucky person be"
"Y/n!  You are the winner!!! Hopefully it'll be you"
My Cheeks started to heat up.

Ham:
"Y/n aren't you hot out here?" Ham asks, while breathing pretty hard.
"Yeah kind of but I like watching you play."
"Well I like watching you" ham smirks at me and quickly runs back his game before I could acknowledge his confession. Your face started to heat up and you felt content knowing that, Ham, confessed his feeling in the most flirtatious way possible.
Lord how did I fall so quickly?!

Timmy:
"Thanks for staying and watching us play a game y/n."  Timmy says while running towards me.
"No problem! I like watching you play and I think it's fun." I smile at him
"Really! I like you too!" He quickly blurts his words out excitedly.
Tommy smacks his head with his small mit and remarks, "She said she likes watching you play, you dum dum, not that she likes you."
"Oh." His face went red. He quickly started to rub the back of his neck stumbling over his own words, looking for an excuse.
I laughed, making him stop his anxious attempt to form words. "I like you too!"

Kenny:
"KENNY!!!" You yell after you dodged one of his speeding throws. It would have been the end of you right then and there.
"Y/n I'm am soooo sorry!" He apologizes profusely
"Jeez, I mean if you really hated me that much to almost KILL ME! You could have at least told me to look cute so when I die, I didn't look like a huge mess." I pout
"Aww cmon now. Why would I hit the girl I like." He chuckled while saying it but his eyes widened along with yours, realizing what he had just said

You responded trying to seem unfazed, "...You're forgiven"

Yeah-yeah:
"c'mon y/n it'll be fun. Pleaseeee just one game." Yeah-yeah pleads for me to watch one of his little games. I loved watching them play, but hated the fact that I would get a bad sunburn and an uneven tan every time I did stay watch. It was a Tedious process, but his cute pleasing eyes made it irresistible to not go.
"Ok ok fine I'll go but there are shady parts right?" I asked still being cautious, trying to stay away from any annoying experience.
He chuckles a bit, "Of course and I'm glad your coming. Can't let the gang think the girl I like is a huge baby."
"A huge baby!? W-Wait... the Girl you like?" I asked
"Oh... I said that out loud?"

Squints:
"I get that you like me squints and I like you too, but you don't have to act weird for me to like you."
"Is it that obvious?"
"You asked if I could give you CPR instead of the CPR TRAINED LIFEGUARDDD." You sternly said hoping that squints realized he almost risked his life for a bit.

"...will it work If i ask now?"