Cuddling/hugging (preference)

Some are pretty intimate (not all of the boys) but not extremely sexual but if your sensitive to this kind of stuff I'll write less intimate stuff later. Ohhh and this was supposed to be "when you fall asleep on him" but I went off guard lol

Benny:
The sandlot showed many potentials. An amazing place for your friends to show their skills, but at night it was a perfect camping spot to look at the stars, and tonight, it served as an amazing spot for you and Benny to spend some quality time together. You were sitting on the wooden seats that were placed in the sandlot.
"Do you believe in aliens? Cause I do, I mean do you know how big the universe is! Bigger than a baseball stadium iI tell you! I mean one million earths can fit inside the sun and the sun is considered an average sized star-" Benny grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. You were always taken aback at how spontaneous this kid was. You were always so shy to kiss him since it was hard to believe you are dating one of the most amazing human beings of all time.
"You're such a nerd. And I am so head over heels for you." He stated soothingly, his hand caressing your cheek.  You giggled looking down and blushing like crazy.
"Benny oh Ben ben, you sure do know how to shut a girl up." You giggled once more placing your head on the crook of his neck.
"Oh I didn't mean to stop you, I- I  you were so curious I just couldn't help mysel-" his words were caught off by you pecking him on the lips quickly.
"I understand," you smiled "want to uhm- cuddle?" You asked looking down at the patchy grass field.
Benny answered your question by pulling you and himself to the ground and held you close. All you wished for, right then and there was that this moment never ended.

Smalls:
"Ha I love these cartoons" you giggled at the Mickey mouse cartoons that were playing on the tv. You were currently at Smalls' house, in his living room. Smalls was sitting right next to you on the couch, his hand wrapped around your shoulders.
"They're great! I'm glad you can come over n/m, especially since my parents aren't here." He chuckled and started caressing your hair.
"Of course I was gonna come over, it gives me plenty of opportunities to do this." You lean in, kissing him softly and slowly. You pulled apart and smiled, facing back to the tv and laying your head on his shoulder.
A few minutes pass by and you start to feel your head dropping, gravity pulling slightly on your eyelids. You yawn and Smalls quickly notices.
"A-are you tired? Wanna wanna lay down?" He asked, feeling a little worried that you would fall straight to the floor.
"That would be nice." You chuckle, Smalls started to get up but you pushed him down slightly and laid slightly on top of him, hugging his waist and laying your head on his chest.
"Only a few minutes ok, promise" you kissed his neck slowly and long enough for him to feel excited.
Smalls thought about how your body was draped over his body. He felt peaceful and went back to watching his cartoons, and caressed your hair while at it. You changed your position slightly but was deep asleep not able to notice what your actions had on poor Smalls. Your legs were in between his thighs and your shifting touched his boy area. Your hands were slightly above the sensitive area making Smalls sweat an excruciating amount. He was afraid to shift you over, afraid that you would wake up. He was a sweaty mess. After 15 minutes, which Smalls felt were years, You finally awoke from your short nap and rose from your position.
"Told you only a few minute- wh-what are you doing? Oof and why am I so sweaty? Oh was this my doing I'm so sorry! But what's wrong" You stated yawning slightly at first but concern rose in your tone seeing Smalls. He was sweating, a lot, and then you saw he had a throw pillow over his groin.
"Yo-yo-your body, even though you were u-un-unaware, was very intimate..." he said
Both of your faces were bright red.

Bertram:
(You and Bertram are on the wooden seats the sandlot has)
"Bert it's getting late, see," you pointed to the sunset. Bertram being the needy boy he is hugs you from behind a little tighter.
"C'mon just a little longer please. Besides your parents said you can come before it's completely dark and if I'm walking you home." He said rubbing his nose in your neck making you giggle.
"Ok ok ok fine." You said facing him and pushing him away slightly." We can cuddle and watch the sunset go down."
Bertram pulled you onto his lap and hugged you tight. He looked up at you and kissed you. Not realizing that you never broke apart, You both missed the sunset.
"Gotta go home now sweets" you said breaking apart from the kiss and getting off his lap.
"Well let's go ma lady." He wrapped his arm aroun your shoulders and walked you home

Ham:
"Want a smore babe?"
"Some more of what?" You asked with a puzzled face. Ham looked at you with shock. Your lips turned into a grin and nudged his shoulder.
"I'm kidding! And no thank you." You giggled while crawling into his arms.
"Your like my personal teddy bear, just much larger, scale wise."
"My body is your temple sweets." He kissed you forehead you snuggled throughout the rest of the sleepover.

Timmy:
During a nice game of baseball, Timmy runs up to you.
"Hey n/m, you're not hot? " he stated fanning you with his mit.
"You're sweet and yes it is kind of hot." You went closer to him and wrapped your arms around his torso.
"I'm surprised you're playing so well in this heat!" You pecked his lips, " I don't know how you survive."
You laid your head on his chest hoping he would get the hint.
"It is hot huh, if you want you can head to your house and cool off, I'll come visit you the minute this game is done." He gulped, face Turing more red than when we was playing baseball.
You hug him tighter.
"Oh thank you love!" You kiss him once more and run off to your cool air conditioned home.

Tommy:
You guys just hug (he is young)

Kenny:
"C'mon kenny! We need you. Let y/n breath for a minute!!!" Squints shouts from across the field holding a baseball. Kenny is holding you from behind while you guys tease each other.
You giggle realizing that the gang is not to pleased with you taking away their heater boy.
"Cmon now, I gotta let you go before they start chasing me away with their bats." You laugh while attempting to get up from your position. Kenny pulls you back in.
"Like I said many times before, they love you so much that they're willing to wait a century for me."
"Guess that means they love you too!"
You and Kenny continue your actions for a few more minutes.
"But Ill go now before they debate whether or not I'm worth it." He props himself up and runs towards the field.

Squints:
The gang decided to have a treehouse sleepover. You've been to a few sleepovers so you knew how much fun you have every time you went. This time kenny and Bertram volunteered to tell a haunting story. The events of the story made your toes curl with fright. Squints quickly took note of your tensed body.
"Don't worry babe! I got ya." Squints whispered while wrapping a blanket and his arms around you. You smiled and kissed his cheek and snuggled closer.

Yeah-yeah:
"The boys are going to hate me for taking you away from their game" You giggled and snuggled deeper into yeah-yeahs chest.
"Ah it's fineee, yeah yeah we play all the time. Besides we always had one player missing until Smalls came in and we managed perfectly. I deserve one day off. " He squeezed you.
"I guess so, I just don't want them to be mad at me." You said looking at yeah-yeah, your puppy dog eyes showing concern. Yeah-yeah looked at you and lowered his head to kiss you. It was a long kiss and it made the tension on your shoulders disappear.
"Don't worry babe. Besides the gang loves you and you can bet that on your life." You smiled at him and continued your cuddling peacefully that you eventually went to sleep. Your head was up against his chest as it went up and down. He caressed the hair that was covering your face. This is better than baseball i think

Phillips:
You were once again at Phillips' practice watching him play. Your boys back at the sandlot knew you were probably with Phillips again but they didn't mind as much since they believe you could be a great distraction if they ever go against each other again.
"Hey sweets." Phillip pecks your cheek while sliding next to you.
You jumped slightly, out of your daydreams you smiled at him.
"Hey." You blinked slowly and gave him a peck on the lips.
"You ok doll? You seem tired." He said wiping some sweat off his forehead and then putting his arms around your waist.
"Oh I am. I didn't get much sleep last night not sure why, but I'm not feeling myself today." You said brushing your hands through your hair.
Phillips didn't respond but instead went up a bleacher seat and hugged you from behind.
"You can take a nap on me if you wa-" you kissed him before he could finish's his sentence. You went between his legs and laid your head on his thigh. Phillips didn't mind missing the rest of practice for you. He would do anything for you.