new life

FROM CAT'S P.O.V.

(Beep! Beep! Beep!)

Another day is the same way, but for me. Today is my eighteenth birthday. Also known as the day I moved out. I already have a house, and a job. So everything is just fine so far, and my friend is going to be living with me also. Her name is Mae McLoughlin. We have known each other since the fifth grade. She is practically my sister, we are really close.

The house will cost $700 a month.

For a 5 bedroom

5 bathroom

and an underground pool.

So yeah we got a pretty good deal. So I have all my things packed up and in the car. I got in to my car, shut the door, stated it, and put in gear and what do ya know. "sssss!" I popped my damn tire. " Son of a mother fucking ,titty licking , dick sucking bitch!" I yelled at my car. While my neighbors are giving me a weird look out the window. Those stupid nosey neighbors. I laughed sarcastically. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sparkle's number..."Dingggggg! Dingggggg! Hey this is Sparkle I can't reach you at the moment, leave a message." STUPID BITCH I sat there thinking to myself. Why is it every time I try to call someone they are always busy? "Fine bitch I'll just walk to your house", I screamed in frustration. I mean how hard can this be she I only a couple blocks away. A car came speeding my way "HONK!!!!!!!!" This guy, swerved away from me and kept on going. "Watch where your going asshole!" I screamed picking myself off of the ground, my gosh people these days are just so crazy. Hey what do ya know I'm at Sparkle's house. I walked up the drive and knocked on her door, there wasn't an answer. "That's weird because her car is here and her door is unlocked," I whispered to myself as I walked in. "Well I guess I can make some lunch." I started making some sandwiches. Well I don't know how to do anything else. "OHHHHHH YEAH!" I ran upstairs to check out what that sound was. I walked in her room to see Seth her boyfriend, and Sparkle in bed jumping on it like bunnies in mating season. I ran out and into the bathroom across the hall to throw up. Sparkle ran out half naked (bra and underwear) and grabbed me a towel to clean my face up.

After I was done getting sick she took me downstairs, she put me on the set. She went back up to clean up the puke and after that she got me a drink of water. " Thanks. I called to let you know, my tire popped and I don't have a spare. So I was wondering if you could lone me one." I said chugging water." Um about that me and Seth are going on a camping trip and we might need them. I guess I could lone you one." She said worrying." Oh thank you so much!" I grabbed the tire and put it in the back of her vehicle and we hopped in the car and she gave me a ride down to my mom's house, as soon as I got out I grabbed the tire and got to work on it right away.

2 Hours later

Finally, I got the tire on and guess what, Mae finally shows up. "Hey, what's up?" Mae said. " Long day." I replied quickly. As soon as we got to our new house, Shaun, Mae, Jorden, and I started unpacking once we got that all done and the pool filled up. We went to the pool and felt it was nice and cool. It felt so good. Jorden and I got out and went up stairs, he started taking off my shirt and kissing my neck in the process i slowly held his neck as he stripped the rest of my clothing off. He unbutton his pants I began to moan as he entered me slowly, after an hour or two we spent the rest of the night in our bedroom cuddling and talking about our future. Mae and Shaun had sex in the pool, so now we have to clean it out but I'm glad thy had fun. it was so loud that you could hear if from the third story widow, and it was closed. Good thing we don't have any neighbors. Otherwise they would probably freak out.