shots!!!!!!!!

FROM CAT'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a sharp pain going down my leg. What time is it? I thought to myself while grabbing my phone. 7:45, I got to get dress and ready for the party. I slowly got up and ran to my closet. "What should I wear?" I asked myself as I picked a couple dresses. I tried on all the dresses but of course I wasn't gonna wear dress that's just not me. so I grabbed a cute pair of booty shorts and a belly shirt that had claw prints on the back of it, I also threw on by boots. I ran down stairs where everyone else was, I saw Jorden talking to someone, I walked up behind him and jump on his back. "Hey gorgeous your finally up. "Jorden said smoothly as he carried me outside by the pool. "What are we doing out here?" I laughed gentle and sweet while blushing slightly. All of a sudden he jumped in the pool with me still on his back. "You jerk... You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled at him while he was just sitting there laughing at me. "I love you... Your so adorable when your mad." I reached over and kissed him, "Why thank you baby!" Jorden help me out of the pool and got me a towel... DING-DONG! "They're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all ran to the door.

There was a lot of people running through the house, smoking, drinking, and yelling. Shawn, Jorden, Mae and I were all up stairs getting high as fuck. "So does anyone have a milkshake?" I laugh as I, my stomach started rumbling really loud, I realized I started getting the munchies. "No but we can make one in our room, that is your interested." He gave me a faint smile as he kissed me on the forehead. "I'd love to just let me go get a drink real quick, ok?" I looked at him as I walked out of the room. I went downstairs laughing so hard my face nearly turned red. "My wife can't know about us ok?" a deep sounding voice said. "Ok..." Two people having an affair in my house hell no!! I went to the kitchen, "SETH, LORI, what the hell do you think your doing? Your a married man." They anxiously looked at me, as I heard another sound coming from the bathroom this time. It was sparkle, she was crying. "Sparkle are you in there? What's wrong?" I went to walk in, the door is locked. " Sparkle open the door!! Please..." Sparkle yelled helplessly for me to go away but I refused. The problem was still locked. I quickly ran upstairs to get Jorden. "Babe I need your help come quick." he ran down stairs to the bathroom where Sparkle was. "Open the door Sparkle." Jorden commanded as he tried turning the knob. she still refused. I ran up to Jorden, "Were gonna have to break the door down, do it and hurry..." He began to break the door and he managed to get inside. "Wake up Sparkle. Sparkle!!!?" Some call 911.........Hurry!!!!!! I grabbed the phone and dialed the number while my hands were shaking like crazy. "THIS IS THE 911 DISPATCHER WHAT'S YOUR EMERGANCY?" The woman said as she answered the call. "Hi yes we need help send an ambulance Fairview church RD, Rueter Missouri and hurry!!!!" I was crying my eyes out as I hung up. I ran to the bathroom trying to help. Jorden grabbed the first aid kit and took the gauze out of it and quickly wrapped it around her wrist tightly. Just about ten minutes later the ambulance arrived, they came in and picked Sparkle up and put in the ambulance and quickly left to hospital. I started towards my car getting ready to head up there when all of a sudden Jorden and Shaun grabbed me and pulled me back. "What's the big deal? I have to go she needs me." I yelled trying to get away. "Look you don't need to drive and besides Johnny her cousin went with her." I begin crying harder let go please. I punched Shaun in the face and pushed Jorden off of me. I headed inside instead of leaving, they weren't going to let me leave anyways. so I went upstairs into the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. the bath filled up quickly, I slowly took my clothes as I was shaking in fear of what would happen next.....