Chapter 19

They woke early next day and got dressed, Sherlock wore a loose blue plaid shirt, a black blazer, dark blue jeans and black converse. John wore a blue jumper over a white shirt, with black jeans and white converse.

They were going back to school tomorrow and so decided to make sure all their stuff was packed. They then sat on sherlocks bed not knowing what to do from there.

"How's your hand." John asked.

"Fine."

John took sherlocks hand and undid the bandage, it was nothing but a scar now. It went down from his index finger down to his wrist and was pink against his pale skin. Sherlock looked down awkwardly as he always had done at the shorter boy, he never could understand why john cared.

John removed the bandage entirely and gently stroked his thumb over the scar, making Sherlock shudder from the touch.

"I never asked, but what were you actually doing?" John asked him, still looking at his hand.

"I made a mix of two metals but there was an explosion and it touched my skin, I cleaned it up though so no one would be any the wiser." Sherlock said

"Honestly your a nutter. Putting yourself in danger just to keep youself entertained."

"And why would I do that?" Sherlock asked confused.

"Because your an idiot." And Sherlock and john both smiled at this and chuckled.

They then headed back downstairs, johns mum was out so it was just the two of them, so john made them both a bowl of cereal in which Sherlock protested saying yet again he wasn't hungry.

"Your eating it whether you like it or not, and then you can have something to drink" and so Sherlock reluctantly gave in after several grunts and are the cereal, John then offered him to have tea or coffee to which he said coffee.

"How do you take it?" John asked.

"Um, black, two sugars, thankyou" Sherlock mumbled and was soon given a cup of coffee in his hand.

As Sherlock slowly drank his coffee and john drank his tea, there was barely a word shared between the two. It wasn't until they were finished they went back to being bored.

"What do you want to do then Sherlock, school tomorrow but what shall we do now? Have you got any homework?" John asked.

"I've no idea, all my homework is done, how about you?" John nodded his head, "okay so no homework, um, how about another movie?" Sherlock suggested.

"Hmmm, hang on, I've got a Nintendo wii, we could play that, that would be fun" so they raced back upstairs into johns room where he set up the wii, he gave Sherlock a controller and nunchuk and then decided to play a boxing game, they fought each other and Sherlock proved to be very skilled at fighting and was quick and agile.

They then played mariokart which they raced each other, sherlock discovering the horn button and ramming everybody out of his way. John constantly laughing as Sherlock grew more competitive.

After that John got a zombie game where they to put the nunchuk and controller together into a special holder that made it become a pistol, they then had to run on the spot to run and shoot the zombies, Once the game was over they both fell back onto the bed laughing. Sherlock was laughing so hard no noise was coming out and tears were seeping from his closed eyes lids.

John caught sight of his friend and let out another hearty laugh at the tears running down his face and his hyperventilating breathing. Sherlocks chest hurt from laughing, he tried to sit up on the bed to be taken down in a tackle with John, in which they ended up play-fighting and tackling each other to the ground and throwing punched catching john in the stomach at one point causing him to fall back and kick Sherlock as a joke. They were like this for a while until finally they both grew tired and lay back on the bed once again.

John then nudged sherlock and they got up to choose a DVD, they ended up watching the imitation game in which john joked about the resemblance between Sherlock and the character, in which Sherlock then denied.

"You have to be honest though, he's like an older version of you" John laughed.

"Oi, no, I am myself and I look like nobody, although it's pretty cool how he made that computer that broke then enigma code." Sherlock said with a sigh.

"Yeah, so what do you wanna watch now?" Asked John.

"What is there to watch? That we haven't seen already" Sherlock asked curiously.

"Hmm, I think we've seen everything here except ratatouille, what do you think?"

Sherlock sighed, then had an idea, "I think your going to follow me, if your mum doesn't mind us leaving the house"

"She won't mind, but where are we going?" John asked, following Sherlock out the room and down the stairs.

"Town." Sherlock said with a small grin, as he grabbed Johns arm and lead him out the house.