Chapter 3

Carly's P.O.V.

Louis.

Louis Tomlinson.

Was calling Rosie.

Our best friend.

Knows Louis Tomlinson.

After seeing that he was calling, not knowing what to do, I chucked the phone away and it landed on the couch, where Emma picked it up. I watched as her eyes widened and she reacted the same way as I had.

Except the phone landed in the popcorn.

It was still ringing.

Rosie rushed to pick it, but she was too late. She looked up at us both staring at her.

She tried to act all innocent, "What?"

But before we could start bombarding her with questions and OMGosh's, there was a knock at the door, followed by a "Rosie? Can we come in?"

Emma's P.O.V

I think I'm in shock.

One Direction.

Are sitting on our couch.

And are looking SO much cuter than they do on screen!

Breathe, Emma, breathe.

 Carly's P.O.V

After taking a moment to take in the fact that One Direction were sitting on our couch, I looked straight at Rosie and said, "Spill. Everything."

"Well, to finish what I was saying before, I got to meet One Direction."

Emma laughed nervously. "Yeah cause that happens everyday!" Zayn chuckled and shook his head (if you get what I mean :P)

Rosie and Louis shared a quick look and he slightly nodded his head, taking her hand in his.

Rosie took a deep breath before finally blurting out, "And Louis and I are dating!"

Wait. WHAT?!?!

Emma and I just looked at each other and, reading each other's minds, grabbed Rosie and pulled her out into the hallway, leaving Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis in the lounge room.

Rosie's P.O.V

After the girls released me they both just stood there staring at me.

"What?"

Carly was the first to speak. "Ok, so you went with your dad to England a few times, met One Direction, and you're dating Louis. Please fill in the gaps!"

I chuckled "Well, the first time I went, my dad, knowing I loved One Direction, bought me backstage passes to one of their concerts, including getting to meet them. So I went and was super excited when I met them and, I don't know, Louis and I, we just...clicked! And so every time I went back, we hung out and got to know each other. And then when we were finally given permission to stay here this summer, I texted Louis inviting them, thinking they wouldn't be able to come, you know, cause they are a famous band with a busy schedule and all. But! As you can see, they were allowed to come and it was killing me having to keep it all from you guys, and I'm so glad it's out in the open!" I took a deep breath and looked at the girls.

"So the whole time you were acting weird in the car, and all the private calls, that was cause of them?" Emma pointed to the lounge room.

I smiled nervously "Yeah…"

Carly squealed and hugged me "Well, we better get back in there! Can't leave 5 cute boys from the UK un...hosted…..is that even a word?"

We all laughed and after a quick fan-girl from Carly and Emma, we headed back in.

A/N - Hope you like it! If you have any comments, suggestions or whatever, just leave them below!! :D Thanks for reading!

- Bec