O2

What I properly hated about summer time was Tristan Evans. He'd made it his mission to visit my stand daily, (with his group of douches might I add) using clever wordplay to try and get into my trousers.

He had whipped up things like;

Do you come with the purchase

Or

Do you come as a topping as well? I'd fancy licking you off first.

And even

What size do you come in?

Oftentimes I wondered if he had sat down before a journal one day and pondered all of the verbal advances that he would initiate this summer.

Today though, it was:

"Three shots of raspberry, and a whole lot of you." And I only had to acquiesce to one of those requests, drowning his already flavoured ice in the crimson flavouring before layering it with the frozen custard and adding the rainbow sprinkles like I knew that he preferred.

I'd made it my mission to get him away much sooner than he arrived, and I figured that the best way to do so was to learn him out, his definites at least. However, he was tricky, and switched up his flavouring on the daily as means to throw wrenches in my well tendered plot. I personally thought that maybe he was onto me.

He hung out with this group of guys who all seemed like mindless drones whenever he cracked a joke or made a demand, laughing or going along without even a hint of reluctance or thought.

There was Luke Hemmings whom I had known long before puberty had had its way with him. He was with some girl Arzaleya who I figured to have been completely mistaken about her identity, —not that it was an issue— as I'd almost mistook her for a different lady every time that we bumped into one another. She had dyed her hair and redefined her face via makeup every now and again, and so I had a bit of trouble keeping up.

And then there was Tris #2 who I had only named such as so because I didn't know his name, and quite frankly, didn't want to know his name. He was a bit muscular and tall, almost as tall as Tristan really, and I figured that he was waxing that other kid's -Tris #3's- knob based solely upon the way that they interacted, what with their little flirty gestures and secretive touches.

And in finality, there was that dickhead Niall Horan. Everyone thought and spoke highly of him, but he was the worst of them all. I was still befuddled about how he had vexed nearly everyone and made himself out to be a great person. It gave me a headache to think about him though, so I stopped.

"What's your largest cone size?" He inquired, a hint of a smile on his lips. If I hadn't known any better I maybe would have taken it for forgetfulness, but this was Tristan Evans, and not only did he live to get under my skin, he also lived to get me underneath of him.

"The sixteen ounce. I-I told you yesterday," I only answered his questions because my boss had literally considered raising hell unto earth when I failed to satisfy customer needs.

Well if you asked me, Tristan wasn't a customer; more a flirtatious boy who was way too sure of himself. He (and I quote) wanted to 'get inside of my guts,' and I figure that he'd assumed that that meant I'd spread my legs like butter to bread or something.

Any road, I showed him the cone for what seemed to have been the millionth time before discreetly rolling my eyes at his ever-growing smirk.

"Think you can fit in there? Cause' I'd like my custard to go." And this time I (not so discreetly) rolled my eyes at his new setup.

His cronies mostly stifled laughter behind him. For some reason tickled by his advances. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes for a third time; brainless gashes.

He ignored them, and I ignored him, handing over his custard and taking his money, watching him drop a bill into my tip jar as he did daily. It was a £10 note: even if only inwardly and never ever to any visible degree, I was grateful.

At this rate, he might as well be my sugar daddy. However though, given the two year age gap between us, I'd much rather find a more contemporary term for the particularities of our antagonistic relationship.

Completed: 27/12/16
Published: 3/7/17