O3

"Yes, you are welcome to try as many flavours as you'd like," Camila rectified, making my life even worse.

"I'd like to try him," Tristan pointed at me, warranting an eye roll; and I seriously needed to stop it with those, because maybe, quite possibly, they might just get stuck up there.

So I settled for a scoff, and sort of cut my eyes at him, but Camila reprimanded me and placed her hand on the small of my back, sending me in his direction.

"Be nice," she had almost whispered it, but I was sure that he had heard based upon that grin that he wore ever-so-proudly.

I gave her a nod, it was rather curt I suppose, but she wasn't quite my boss, and so my obedience was more of a hospitality kind of thing. I didn't really know why I had any business being kind to Tristan Evans, but I guess that it had something to do with his daily visits that almost made him somewhat dare I say it, tolerable.

Begrudgingly, I provided him with a test of each and every single flavour on our menu, ignoring the contempt irises that may I add, had the fires of hell burning within. Glaring at not only Tristan,—who was holding up the line anyways—but me as well.

I was careful in sliding the cups to him ever-so-slowly, just to get a rise out of the man who would succeed him at the front of the line. Whenever he actually decided to order that is.

"What's the hold up!" The man groaned, and I almost lost my eyeballs again.

"Sorry sir, he's just very particular," I snorted and it earned a smirk from Tristan and maybe I sort of kind of maybe possibly liked it in a way that I couldn't quite explain.

Just for kicks,—I swear it—I passed him an empty cup labelled me. And I really should have seen it coming, felt it even, with the way that he sort of gave me this look like I'd told him I wanted to give him a hummer. I swear it, he might have lost it in his trousers in the very moment as well, so fascinated and lit up by a two letter word.

"Well, how much?" And yes, I rolled my eyes.

Completed: 27/12/16
Published:7/7/17