Are You?

Aaron's POV

I don't think she would cheat on me...could it just be a wrong number situation? 

Em is still sleeping, do I leave it or text back? if I don't do something about it, it will bug me forever. 

I notice that she starts shifting around a little, she tenses and groans. "Emily....Em baby wake up..." I say trying to get her up, it doesn't work.

I wanna let her sleep but i'm worried, really worried. 

Suddenly she jolts awake and gasps, she clutches my arm. "Baby....are you okay?" 

She nods slightly " yeah I'm okay...just a dream with Ian....I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you" she rubs my hand.

"Its okay baby" I say as I go to kiss her forehead.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM 

*Next day* 

Emily's POV

I wake up before Aaron and make him breakfast. His favorite, French toast with sausage as a side. 

I hear him starting to wake up, so I plate his food and take it to him in the room. He smiles when he sees me. "Morning Beautiful..." I smile more and respond "Morning handsome." 

I set the plate on his lap, his smile grows "This looks amazing" I giggle slightly and sit in front of him. He lays a hand on my belly "Hows the little guy?" I kiss his nose "good...kicking" I smile.

He sets the plate to the side and sits up more "We should talk..." I frown and furrow my brows "About what?" 

He swallows hard and murmurs quietly "Are you cheating on me?..Is that my kid?" I tear up and look down "Of course the baby is yours...do you really think I would do that to you?" I stand and take a deep breath.

Aaron stands and steps towards me "I saw a text on your pho-" I cut him off "I don't care...I'm not that kind of person...I cant believe you thought I cheated." 

I start walking out "Emily? Please baby...I just wanted to make sure." I flip around "No...Aaron, you clearly don't trust me." 

He tries grabbing my hand, but I rip it away and grab my keys "Em..." I can tell he is hurt, but so am I. 

I get in my car and start it. Aaron comes running out of the house and leans against my door, I can hear him through the glass "Baby please don't leave...I can't sleep without you..." 

I hesitate but start backing up. He watches and starts crying harder, making me break down more. 

As I drive I start to get really dizzy and nausea's. I close my eyes for moment, but when I open then all I see is headlights, getting closer, quickly. 

Next thing I know my head bangs into the steering wheel, then the window, then everything goes black.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Aaron's POV 

About an hour after Emily left, my phone starts ringing. Its Emily so I answer right away "Baby..." 

"Excuse me sir, Your wife has been involved in a car accident, she is being put into an ambulance now." I tear up and grab my keys "I'm on my way." 

In the background I hear someone yell "She's flat lining" I jump in my car and race to the hospital. 

When I get there, the ambulance is arriving and they start unloading her. I run over and look at her. Her face is covered in blood and her shirt is torn open.

One of the nurses guides me into the waiting room "Sir please wait while we help treat your wife." I nod and pace 

All of the sudden Dave walks in with JJ and Derek, who stops my pacing "Aaron, listen to me. She is gonna be okay...she's strong and so is your baby." 

I start sobbing, I didn't even think about the baby. Dave pulls me into his arms "Breath Aaron, They will help her." 

I nods slightly and sit down, my knee starts shaking up and down like crazy. 

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Another two hours later a nurse comes out and calls out "Emily Hotchner." I stand and walk up to her.

She smiles slightly "The Doctors stitched her up and got her checked over...she's just waking up, are you her husband?" I sigh relieved "And the baby?" I ask, but she just smiles a little and murmurs "You can follow me back." 

She leads me back to where they are keeping Emily. Emily looks at me and tears up, I waddle to her and kiss her head "Baby I'm so sorry...I love you so much." She swallows hard "Its okay...it was just a misunderstanding." 

I hold her in my arms and kiss her head. She leans against my chest and focuses on her breathing, she suddenly whispers "They haven't checked the baby..."  I kiss her head "He's gonna be okay...baby don't worry, our little baby bear is gonna be just fine" I say leaning down to kiss her belly, the baby kicks my lips lightly.

"Yeah he is definitely okay...probably mad but he is okay." I lean up and look into Emily's eye's "I didn't think you cheated...I just asked because the text through me off...I love you no matter what" She nods slightly and grabs my hand "I love you too."

A/N

Hey guys!! sorry I haven't updated lately, I don't have a good excuse, I got really lazy about writing, but I am sorry about it. Please comment your thoughts on this chapter and name ideas for the baby. Kisses- Paget