Baby.

Emily's POV

Aaron got called in for a case this morning, which he should not have left, because im on the verge of having our kid. 

I'm cleaning around the house, washing all the new baby clothes and folding them. Aaron and I decided to wait to name him until he was born and we got to finally lay our eyes on the little guy.

Suddenly, i feel a sudden pain in my lower abdominal area, while I'm walking down the stairs. 

I stumble the rest of the way down the stairs and grab my phone. I went through the Braxton hicks contractions, so I know I'm going into Labor. 

I call Aaron. "Hey baby...you okay?" I manage to talk through gritted teeth as the pain shoots again "It's time." I can practically hear him jump out of his chair "I'll be there as soon as I can be...Where are you?" I grunt and whimper, then my water breaks"Home" 

He sighs "I'm coming baby, breath...focus on your breathing" he says as I lay back on the floor 

He stays on the phone with me, but the closer my contractions get the closer I get to pushing. And they are getting closer together. 

He bursts through our front door "Breath baby...we gotta get you to the hospital..." he starts lifting me as another contraction comes and I grab onto his hand 

"We...aren't gonna....make it." I get out. Just as I relax again Reid comes through the door, "How far apart are the contractions?" I give him three fingers (3 minutes) 

He nods slightly and looks at the puddle on the floor beneath me. "The baby is gonna come in the next ten minutes...Aaron we don't have time to get to the hospital" 

I get another contraction and grip onto Aaron's hand again. Reid swallows hard "I know how..." Aaron nods slightly and helps get my pants off. 

Reid checks how many centimeters I am and then murmurs "10...we need you to push" 

Aaron's POV

I watch Emily's eye's widen in fear as Spencer tells her to push. "Baby you can do this...I'm right here" I say holding her up a little. 

She nods and lays her head back. She takes a few deep breaths then starts pushing. She screams and grips my hand tighter. 

Spencer lays a towel under her hips and gets a blanket ready for the baby "C'mon Em I know you can do this" He says as she breaths and starts pushing again. 

Dave comes in and grabs Emily's other hand "You can do this sweetheart" 

Em nods and takes a really deep breath and pushes harder. 

After quite a few more pushes, I here a faint cry, and Em's body falls against me. "Congratulations, you have a baby boy..." Reid smiles at us and Emily closes her eyes for a moment 

"Wanna cut the umbilical cord?" Reid asks me, I nod and smile as I move down, between Emily's legs and get to see our baby.

I cut the cord and wrap him up in the blanket, I bring him up to my chest. "Hey baby bear, Welcome to the world, oh my..babe he is beautiful..Emily?" I notice her eyes are closed and she is pale. 

Reid checks her pulse. "We need to call an Ambulance now!." he states pulling his phone out

"Already on it" Dave says while on the phone. Em opens her eyes for a minute and smiles up at me and our son. "Baby stay with me, keep your eyes open. please Emily, we need you." I tear up and hold her hand.

I lift her up and lean her on my chest, I carefully lay the baby on hers and watch her arms slowly move up to wrap around him. 

She slowly goes unconscious, but the ambulance shows up, then takes off with her and the baby. 

I follow them to the hospital with Dave and Reid. When we get there I watch them take them away into the maternity wing. 

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After like an hour they call me back to see Emily and the baby. I walk fast and when I see her awake waiting for our son to be put in her arms, I can't help but smile. 

I sit on the edge of the bed and kiss her temple. "How are you feeling?" I ask quietly, she kinda shrugs. 

I frown and wrap my arm around her back and pull her closer. She wipes tears away "Hey, baby what's wrong?" I ask getting more worried. "I was pregnant with twins...that's what the bleeding was...I had to birth her, when I got here..." She sobs and curls into my chest. 

I console her as tears build up in my eyes. The nurse bring our son back in and offers him to Emily. 

Of course she takes him and starts smiling at him, he stares up at her with a  grin. "Hi baby boy..."

"Do you guys have a name?" Em looks at me and smiles slightly "Kyle" she watches my lips as I announce his middle name "Joseph" she looks back down at Kyle and murmurs "Hotchner" she smiles and whispers to him "Hi, Kyle Joseph Hotchner, welcome to the world."

Kyle smiles then starts fussing a little bit. Emily sits up more "What did I do?" She watches him and frowns again. 

"Nothing baby, he's hungry...here, I'll help you."I say as I help her uncover her breast, she slowly moves Kyle closer to her so he can eat. 

The nurse walks to the other side and helps Emily feed Kyle. I smile, watching my beautiful wife feed our beautiful child.

I notice Kyle pull his mouth away and get more fussy "He's not latching on." the nurse states. 

Em tears up and pats the babies back. I lean down and nicely push the nurses hand away as I carefully stick the tip of my finger in Kyle's mouth, he starts sucking and moving closer. 

I cradle his head closer to Emily's breast and help him latch onto her nipple. "There we go" I smile and watch him slowly, but happily, eat. 

Em watches him and strokes his cheek. "I love you" she tells the sweet child. 

A/N

Hey guys!!! tell me what kind of things you want in the chapters, I'm sorry if you didn't like the details of this chapter but its how it works, well some of it, and i just want you guys to enjoy! Kisses-Paget