Take it easy.

Aaron's POV

I rush to the kitchen and shut the stove off, and pick Emily up. Her body is limp. I start to check her pulse and if she is breathing. I lay her on the couch gently and call 911, and Dave. 

When I know the ambulance is on the way, I carefully put the baby into his car seat and grab anything we will need and set it by the door for Dave. "Dave I'm worried about her....this doesn't normally just happen does it?" 

"No...but she did just have Kyle, and is probably over stressing herself." I tear up, opening the door for the medics, letting them in. "I don't wanna loose her...Dave, she is my everything. I love her way to much..." Dave suddenly shows up and takes me into his arms. "You go, I will stay here with the baby." 

I nod and quickly get into the car, chasing after the ambulance. 

When I get to the hospital, I pace the waiting room. The doctor comes out. 

"Aaron, your here for Emily." I nod quickly and walk up to him. He looks at his chart and looks at  me. "She hit her head pretty hard, but she is gonna be fine, she said she felt nauseous when she walked down the stairs, so I want her to take it easy, slowly work up to being an at home mom, focus on the baby." I nod and sigh relieved. 

He starts to lead me to her room. "I wanna keep her here for two nights, just in case, I am afraid she could go into a coma." I nod and smile when I finally see her, through the glass window. 

As soon as the doctor walks away, I walk in and kiss her. "Baby, you scared the shit out of me." She frowns and holds me close "I'm sorry baby, I didn't think anything was gonna happen." I nod and cuddle her, moving to lay with her. "They wanna keep you for two nights, just to be safe" 

She nods and sits up more "Dave with the kids?" I smile "Yes, baby. I'll call him, and have him bring them here." 

"Okay, thank you babe." I smile, getting up and walk just outside the room, calling Dave" 

"Aaron, is she okay?"-Dave

I sigh sadly "They are scared she is gonna go into a coma. They are gonna keep her for two nights." 

"She's gonna be okay, then. Aaron you have to believe she is gonna be okay, you can't doubt it. You want me to come there? Kyle is is starting to get fussy, and I'm guessing it's because he wants mommy....or in other words, her boobs." 

I chuckle softly "Yes, please bring the kids, I'll have her ready to feed him." 

"Okay, see you soon." Dave hangs up and I walk back to Emily. 

"They are on their way." She smiles "Okay..." 

The nurse comes in and starts to check her vitals. Frowning slightly. "Emily, we need you to eat, your blood sugar is very low." 

 I watch Emily slowly nod and close her eyes. "Okay, a muffin?" The nurse nods and leaves. 

I help her sit up a little bit. "Baby, you need to stay awake, when Dave gets here, you have to feed Kyle." She nods slightly and stares at the ceiling. "And you need to eat." 

Dave's POV

When I get the kids in the car, Kyle calms down for a few minutes, then starts crying. 

"Baby, we are gonna go see mommy and daddy, don't cry" I try, not calming Kyle back down. 

I get to the hospital quickly. Taking Kyle inside and immediately handing him to Emily. 

She starts feeding him. Aaron smiles. "So amazing that he has such a strong connection with her." I say and stroke Kyle's head.

Aaron nods and kisses Emily's head. "It really is."