Thursday

Hinata wakes up late and feels no need to go to school. Although, he feels pain in his stomach and realizes he hasn't eaten in 3 days. He nearly eats his whole kitchen, which had put him to sleep. He soon woke up from a terrible stomachache. He took medicine and just sat there on his bed. Video games didn't sound interesting. Watching TV was boring. He doesn't read so that too wasn't an option. He checks his phone and text messages from all his teammates flooded his phone that evening.
Daichi: You need to notify me when you're going to miss practice. Be sure you're there tomorrow, kid.
Suga: Hey, you haven't been to practice in a while. Is everything alright? I'm here if you need to talk. Everyone is worried. Come back practice when you're ready to.
Daichi: Its been 3 days. You can come talk to the team if there's a problem. We're all here for you.
Asahi: hey, soon to be ace. come back to practice. we all miss your spikes.
Tanaka: HEU STOP SKIPIN PRACRICE DONT MAKE MS GET YOU AND FORCE YO TO PRACRICE
Nishinoya: HINATW WERE R YOU YOUVE BEEN MISING PRACTIC
Yamaguchi: hey stop missing out on practice. I hope youre not sulking at the fact we beat you in that match during lunch haha
Tsukishima: I bet you're missing practice because you're still failing classes and too embarrassed to admit lol
Tsukishima: I've just been told that what I said wasn't me checking up on you but rather insulting you. Just stop skipping you idiot.
Kageyama: hey dumbass its different without you at practice. dont make me regret my decision having you be worthy of my tosses. just get back onto the court soon ok.