Chapter 19

Jessica's POV:

I'm meeting the girls at Starbucks. Then we are going to my house. I'm so nervous to tell the girls. But I have to. Plus they are helping me plan the wedding. It's almost 6 time to get my skinny ass to Starbucks.

When I got to Starbucks first person I saw was Haley.

"HALEYYY!!!"

"JESSICAAA!" we an and hugged each other. I was so happy to see her.the. We saw Jillian and practically tackled her. Then out of no where Jodie was there!!! "JODIE MY BEAUTIFUL HUBBY!!!" I ran and picked her up. She started to laugh!! Oh how I missed her life.! "Do you wanna join girls night we are going to have lots of foooddd" she laughed and agreed. We sat down and drank Starbucks for like an hour. Then decided we should go back to my house. I old Jodie she could borrow some of my clothes. We decided to go to the pool. I was going to tell them there.

We all were in the pool just chillin'. Then I spoke up. "Guys I gotta tell you something...." "Jut tell us babe." Jodie said. "I'm - I'm pregnant...." Tey all started to squeal!! "OH MY GOSH REALLY!!?" They all screamed at once. I nodded. They ran up and hugged me. "Nash is telling our guys hubbies." We went inside and got into matching pjs. I had two pairs because Jodie left her at my house. We all ran to my kitchen to make bunches of snacks. Jodie and I didn't tell anyone but we were going to watch The Walking Dead. I turned on Netflix. I was so excited. When everyone was in the living room Jodie and I were jumping around being excited. Everyone else groaned when they realized what we were ping to watch. Eventually they got really into it. I couldn't really focus because I was afraid what the boys were going to say..... Because I wasn't 100% sure re baby was Nash's......

A/n

CLIFF HANGER!! Haha sorry I haven't updated. I'm just lazy but read my Carl Grimes fan Fic pweasee!! Also..... Ill update again if I get 10 votes and 4 more followers!! And 10 reads on my Carl Grimes story!!