Chapter 21

Jessica's P.O.V:

I woke up and smiled. That was the best dream ever. I woke up in Nash's arms. I smiled. "Wake up Nash. It's 9:30 and we have a flight to catch at 11:30. We have to pack babe!!" I kissed his lips which woke him up. "Good morning." Is morning voice was so hot! I got up and ran down stairs to my kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and started I make pancakes. I was just about finished making chocolate chip pancakes when I felt a arm wrap around my body. "Hey babe it smells amazing." I turned around and kissed Nash on the lips. I grabbed the pancakes. I put them on the table went to the fridge and grabbed

•whipped cream

•chocolate chips

•orange juice and milk

I put them on the table and grabbed plates and forks. I looked at the table and Nash was sitting there eating cereal!! "NASHH!" "whatt?!" "you're really eating cereal. I made a nice breakfast and you're eating cereal!?" he got up and tried to hug me but I turned and started to pout. I went and sat at the table ate some pancakes and told Nash to do the dishes. I got up and took a shower. It was about 10 when I got done. I put on black converses, a white crop too that said 'swag muffin' on it and put some white high waisted shorts on. I packed a ton of clothes. I decided I would go shopping while I was at magcon. I knew Nash wasn't going to pack himself so I did for him. I picked out an outfit for him. I picked out red converses, a shirt that said 'swag daddy' and his favorite pair of khaki shorts. He came and hugged me "whatcha ya doin' there babe" I turned and showed him. "I picked out your outfit and packed for you." He kissed me and thanked me. He put his outfit on and grabbed our bags and took them down stairs.

*at airport*

I saw Haley right away!! I ran and jumped on her!! Then I saw Taylor with CAMERON!!! I ran up to her dragging Nash along with me. "You... and.... cam-Cameron.... Are dating.?" she laughed and nodded. "And you and Nash are engaged and excepting." I nodded and hugged her. Nash and Cameron both pouted. We turned and I said "sorry Nash I'm truly in love with Taylor." I took my ring and have it to him. "She is my true love and we are getting married." She started to play along. "Cameron we have to break I'm actually in love with Jessica as she said to Nash w are getting married" we both started to crack up at their reaction. "WE ARE KIDDING!!" we both screamed at the same time!! They both almost started to cry. Nash put the ring back on my finger. "YES NASH I WILL MARRY YOU!" I said as if he purposed again. He laughed and played along "yes!! Jessica I love you!" "I love you too Nashy poo!" He looked at me. "What did I say about calling me that!" I laughed and fell to the ground. "I'm... Sorry.... Babe" he picked me up and kissed me. I was so excited to be going on magcon with My second family!!

__________________________

A/n

I'm continuing this fan fiction!! WOOTWOOT I know you guys love me!! First three people to comment ill out in my story comment your name and if you want to be nice to me or really mean:)

-Jessica:)