Chapter 22

Jessica's P.O.V

We just got off the plane and first thing I saw was a bunch of girls!! They were screaming all the boys names. I started to laugh. Nash grabbed my hand. I smiled we got our stuff and ran outside. I knew exactly what Matt was going to start. Only two words smack cam. First person that got slapped was Aaron Carpenter. I'd date Aaron If I wasn't with Nash. Anyways we got into the limo and all the boys were screaming. Taylor, haley and I just say therein silence. When we got to the hotel I wanted to go check places out since we were in Dallas Texas. Taylor decided to come with me. We grabbed our penny boards and went to look around. We found stores and bought some stuff. After we got back to the hotel the boys were eating pickles!! I asked Aaron what was going on. They were making a video of them eating pickles and who ever lost got there legs waxed. Matt and Nash lost. But they all decided to get waxed. I heated up my wax and did each of there legs. It was just a strip of each leg. They all were screaming. We had decided I sit down and do room organization.

Nash and me

Cameron and Taylor

Hayes and Haley

Aaron and Matt

Willie and Jack J

Jack G and Sam

Jc and Kian

Caniff and Shawn.

Everyone web to they're rooms. I go to mine and got into the shower. I got out and put my hair into a messy bun. Then I got my favorite minecraft pj pants and one of Nash's shirts on. I ran and jumped onto Nash's bed. He turned and looked at me. I saw that he was hiding something from me. "Nash..? is there something you aren't telling me.?" He nodded. This can't be good. "Taylor.. Uh... I kissed Taylor." I was shocked. "You're kidding right?" he didn't speak. Oh my god. "What the hell!!?" I ran out of my room towards Taylor's room. I just walked in. I saw Taylor and slapped her "YOU BITCH KISSING MY FIANCÉ!" she sat there in shock. "And as for you Nash now single Grier! I'm going to Aaron's room!!" I went to the room next door an started to cry. Nash cheated on me. Aaron opened the door. "N-Nash c-c-cheated on me!!" I said stuttering. Aaron hugged me and told me to come inside. I sat on his bed and put my head onto the pillows. I began to cry again. I can't believe Nash. Aaron came up and started to cuddle with me. It was nice to have someone here for me. I looked at Aaron. He began to lean in.

Nash's P.O.V

I can't believe I did that!!? I'm such a terrible person. She is pregnant with my fucking child and I cheated. She is never going to talk to me again. I went to Aaron's room and started to knock. "Jess. Baby!! I'm sorry! It didn't mean anything. She kissed me first!!" I forgot that Cameron was in the room with them. He came out crying. He ran to his room. All I heard was screaming. "TAYLOR IT'S THROUGH!!" I felt so bad. I ran into the room and saw Aaron and Jessica kissing. My heart sank. I felt a tear hit my cheek. "Aaron!!? I ant believe you would do this to me!!?" I knew that Jessica and I were through right then and there. I ran out if the room!!

__________________________

A/n

Sorry it was short!! But it's something!! Buttttttttt I shall update soon since its the weekend and I don't home sick. Anyways hope you like it!!

~Jessica😰