Danger - Levi x Psychotic reader

{AU}

"Levi, any progress on the case?" Erwin asked politely as he knocked on Levi's door.

"Tch, you ask every five minutes." Levi scolded. But in fact, he did make progress. A psychopath has escaped from an institute is instant killing without mercy. It seems as though the person has been killing people she's held grudges against. First was her high school teacher. Young Annie Leonhart, her former P.E teacher. Next, was a court judge, Nile Dok, the very judge who sent her to the institute, then finally, Dot Pixis. A man who wouldn't sell her groceries when she did her mother's bidding.

You killed for fun, it was the moment, before you took their lives that became addicting. The way fear flickered through their eyes and how they begged to live. But pigs like them did not have the right to live. They deserved to die. You kept yourself fed and healthy. Unknown to everyone, you had the skills and potential to blend in within the crowd, disguising yourself.

"Well alert me as soon as you find something." Erwin smiled and left the room. Levi scoffed and brought your case file from his desk drawer and flipped through. (Y/N), (Your age) years old, (Coloured eyes) with (Coloured hair). You were attractive and does not give off the killing and violent vibe. He studied your features making sure he remembers every detail so if you two meet, he'll know for sure.

Being a full time killer and most wanted, you lead a hard life. You brushed all your hair back and pulled on a short bob cut wig. You caked your face with make up and dressed like all the other girls your age. It's been three days since your last victim and death has been bugging you to deliver more souls. You pulled on a pair of boots and headed outside.

It was a festive atmosphere of Christmas. Lights and ornaments were hung up and trees were dressed up in fairy lights. Small flakes of snow fell from the cloudy sky and the air was crisp. You walked along the pathway and watched as families got together at this time of year. Little children were skating in a nearby rink and laughing when they fell. Parents were holding hot dogs and hot food while watching their beloved build snowman's. You envied those people. You envied the bright and happy, the free.

There was nothing wrong with you nor mentally or physically. You were held on trial was man-slaughter. And in your defence, it was self defence. A man ran up to you trying to mug you and you simply turned his weapon against him. And yet that dumbass judge said otherwise. That's why he had to go. As you were planning another murder, you bumped into someone around the same height as you. (Okay, I know that the chances of this actually happening is so small but I need you two to meet somehow).

"Tch,, watch it." The angry undercut dude spat.

"Sorry sir." You used your sweetest smile. Suddenly, Levi felt something strange. As if he's seen you from somewhere but could not lay a finger on it.

"H-Have we met?" he asked you. You surely hope you two havent met because if so, he'd know your the Most Wanted in well, the whole country.

"I do not think so sir." You smiled again. The man was attractive, in his early thirties maybe. He had beautiful dark hair and precious grey eyes. He wore simple clothes, dark dress pants, plain shirt and tie and a thick coat to protect him from the cold.

"Hmm maybe I've mistaken you for someone else, my apologies." He said and walked off. You knew for a fact that if he was a detective, which you were positive about since he was formal in his language and his body language kind of gave it away, he'd remember sooner or later that you, are the 'psychopath' everyone is looking for. And yet you're walking on the streets in daylight. Well, sunset light.

You couldn't risk watching the man leave you so hurried down the path to a nearby alleyway to your convenience. You let out a breath of relief and peeked around the corner to see if anyone followed you. And surprising as it is, the man did indeed follow you. You ducked behind the wall as he looked for you. You decided to play a game of hide and seek since you always win your games. As you sensed he got close, you let out a giggle to taunted him.