Tomorrow - Soldier Levi x Writer Reader

{AU}

"What do you mean you've lost inspiration to write?! Your deadline is in three months and this is what you give me?!" Your editor screamed at you. You were crowned one of the best writers in the country because of your strange imagination but lately, you've lost everything. You just sit there and stare at a blank screen with the cursor flashing.

"I've got nothing else to write." You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. "I know I'm making your job really hard right now but I seriously don't know what else to write."

"Look here (F/N), You have three months until your next novel debut, please think of something. Even if it's a children's book for all I care. I need a product." She told up, grabbed her bag from the counter and left shutting the door behind her. You held back the urge to scream and collapsed onto your couch. 

You've been a writer since your short story for an English and Literature assignment was published into a well-known magazine. But it was as though all your creative juices ran out. No matter how you write, your stories would not have a satisfying ending. 

"I give up!" You yelled at the ceiling and threw a pillow onto the floor in frustration. It was hard enough to create a good piece of writing and now, your deadline was in three months. You can't rush art! It doesn't work that way. 

You grunted and headed to your kitchen. You waiting for the water to boil and looked through your cabinets for tea. Realising you haven't been shopping for the past week, you were out of tea bags. Pouting, you went to your second option: coffee. Normally the caffeine in tea was enough for you and coffee was often too strong. But today, you needed something stronger anyway. 

As the coffee was on the stove brewing, your apartment was filled with the calming aroma. You closed your eyes and leaned on the counter inhaling the beautiful scent. Suddenly, a crash was heard from your study. You frowned as your heart skipped a beat. You lived alone and the stray cat the climbed near the fire escapes wouldn't dare set foot into your apartment unless it knew you were home and gave it permission. 

Forgetting about the coffee, you rushed to see what the problem was. Except....the problem was that there was a blade to your throat as you turned the corner. You yelped and fell back as a man with jet black hair and stunning silver eyes looked down at you. He wore a uniform of some organisation you were unfamiliar with and had a unique gear of some kind and swords attached to his waist. His uniform was quite attractive, you'd wear it if you had the choice. 

"Oi Brat! What the hell is this place where am I?" He snapped at you with a stoic expression still in a defensive stance. 

"Uh....hi? And who the hell do you think you are huh? This is MY apartment and I cannot tolerate a stranger just SHOW UP and snap at ME!" You eyed him but remained on the floor. 

"Tch, it's corporal to you. And you're not very scary when you're on the floor like that." He scoffed putting his swords away in their special slots when he realised you were harmless. 

"Corporal huh? You're in the army? I've never seen a uniform like yours before." You shrugged and got up. Suddenly, you remembered the coffee and rushed to the kitchen afraid something would happen. You didn't feel like burning the apartment to ashes. Not today. <-- (Pun intended.)

"Coffee first, I need a boost and hurry up brat!" He hissed as he followed you into the kitchen. "And where am I?" 

"First of all Captain I-think-I'm-superior-to-everyone, I'm not a brat, and you are in my apartment, on the fifth floor in Sina Park." You answered him stirring the coffee and pouring it into two separate mugs. 

"Tch, Sina Park? You mean Wall Sina?" 

"So the legends were true then," You laughed.

"What legends?"