What To Do

I sit in Nykoles room, not knowing what to do, not knowing where to go. confused about whats gonna happen, if shes gonna get introuble. if her moms gonna get in trouble, do i run or do i stay?

"What are you gonna do Mia? my dads gonna call governor Landon. i dont know whats gonna happen to you. they'll prob ship you off like they did my brother. i cant have that happen to someone again. lets go Mia. we can run away together and find somewhere to go. i have money saved up from my father that he gave me for birthdays and Christmas and other holidays. i have 4657$ saved up. we can find somewhere to go for that im sure!"

" i cant have you throw away your life for my screw up, i made this bed now i have to lay in it. no matter what happens ill be ok. i promise."

" No Mia, i wont let them do this to you. I had no choice when it came to my brother but i have a choice now."

Nykole storms downstairs and into her dads office, there stands her dad, Governor Landon and 2 secret agent officers.

" Ah Nykole, we were just talking to your dad about your new friend Mia. Were told she has a different tattoo than all the other districts and she was placed in the wrong one. She belongs in my district and we never would have known if it wasn't for her leaving hers. where is she now?

"Shes in my room. Does that mean shes not getting arrested or anything?"

"Oh goodness no, shes going to go to my district and get ready to take on her new life. as my servant"

Nykole gets a mad look oh her face before blowing up like shes never done before

"So first you break up my family by stealing my brother and making him your personal driver, now your taking Mia and making her your servant??? cant you just ever leave people alone and let them live with their family????"

" You didnt tell her who Mia is yet did you?" he said looking at nykoles dad.

" No i hadnt had the chance to yet, but i guess now is as good a time as any"

" Nykole, Mia is your sister, before your mom had you and your brother, she had a daughter who was not for this district

" What??? ive had a sister all this time and no one ever told me???"

" yeah you werent supposed to know about your brother either but your mom has a big mouth" said gov Landon

"Hey thats my wife your talking about, but fair point, now Nykole go get Mia and bring  her to us, no dilly dalling."

Nykole goes upstairs and sees her bedroom window open and Mia gone. she got away. yes :) 

************************************************************************************

A/N:

sorry i havent updated in forever, i was suffering serious writers block and couldnt think of what to writte but im back babes :)