Chapter 1

Welcome back upper east siders, its been a longtime. Summer break is finally over and it’s time to dust off your school blazers and guard your summer secrets, but you know you’ll never be safe from me.

Spotted, my favorite upper east side trio: Alexander Baizen, Henry Bass and Dylan Bass returning from their vacation in Italy. The hottest playboys from St.Judes are finally back in town. 

The three guys walked out of the car and stood staring at their city, they were glad to be back. After a wild summer filled with booze and women, they were happy to see their families again, not to mention the hundreds of sluts that threw themselves at them everyday. 

“It’s good to be home” said Henry, as they walked into the Empire Hotel and went up to the Penthouse Suite.

When they opened the door, Serena jumped and hugged her son, Alexander.

“Alex, my love, you’re back, finally!” She pulled him into a tight hug. 

Alexander was Carter and Serena’s son. Before she married Dan, she slept with him a couple of times, and she got pregnant. Carter disappeared after that, only returning during her engagement to Dan, and causing a huge custody battle. 

“Mom, you can let go now” Alex started to blush, she was totally embarrassing him in front of his best friends. 

“We really did miss you pal, we would’ve loved to have you with us in Germany.” Serena’s husband Nate said. Nate loved Alex, and Alex thought of him like a dad, after all, his was rarely around. A short while after marrying Dan, Serena realized she was in love with Nate. She left Dan, and in less than a year, she married Nate. Most people say she got married because she was pregnant, since she gave birth to her twins Jason and Charlotte only a few months after the wedding. 

“So did you guys have a good time? Come on! Give me the deets!” Serena sqealed.

“Yeah you could say that, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want to hear the details.” A familiar grin formed on Henry’s face.

The elevator door opened and out came Chuck and Blair. 

“B! How are you? I missed you so much!” Serena ran up to her best friend and hugged her. 

“S, I think you can let go now...” 

“Im sorry! I’m just so excited to see everyone again!” 

Blair ran up to Henry and gave him a hug. 

“So Henry, how did it go?” Chuck asked.

“Great, I tell you all about it, after mom and Serena leave...” Identical smirks grew on their faces, since they both knew what he was talking about. 

“So, where’s Jason? I’ve been dying to see him.” Belle asked Serena. 

“Don’t worry Belle, you will see your boyfriend soon, he went out with Victoria, I’m sure he’ll be back soon.”

Actually Belle had a lot to worry about, things had been really weird between her and Jason lately, he rarely texted her during her trip with her parents, Chuck and Blair, and when she’d call him, he seemed really distant. He had been in New York for over two weeks now, and she was worried about what he did while she was gone. Thankfully Victoria, her best friend, besides Charlotte, was there to keep an eye on him, since she had returned from her trip to Russia with her parents Jack and Georgina two weeks ago. Victoria was a major bitch, but she was one of her oldest friends. 

“Charlotte!” Serena once again squealed “How are you? What did you buy? Oh, we missed you so much!” She attempted to hug Charlotte but she shrugged away.

“Fine.” Things between her and her mother had been really tense lately. She wouldn’t stop bothering her and controlling her. That’s why she went with Chuck and Blair on vacation after she and her mom had a huge fight that resulted her going to stay at Belle’s house. They had finally come to an agreement, after Charlotte reluctantly agreed to move back in, under the condition she could spend the summer with Belle. 

Suddenly the elevator chimed once again, giggling noises were heard form inside the elevator. 

“Stop it, stop it...Jason you are so immature...” Victoria’s face froze as she saw Belle standing in front of her. “Shit” she muttered under her breath. 

“What did you say?” Belle questioned.

“Oh my God! I’m so excited to see you Belle! We missed you so much!” Victoria went in for an overly energetic hug that was very unlike her. 

“We”? 

“Yeah, I mean, all that Jason has been talking about these past few weeks has been how much he misses you. Right Jason?”

“Yeah babe, I missed you so much.” Jason leaned in and kissed Belle. Maybe she didn’t have anything to worry about and she was simply over reacting, it was probably the Waldorf gene acting up. 

“I missed you too! How was Germany?”

“It was great, but I really missed Charlotte and Alexander. And of course you!” He quickly added. 

“Well, once Jack and Georgina arrive we can head of to our celebratory reunion dinner.” Nate stated. 

“Yay! Isn’t this so exciting? Were all back together!” Serena once again squealed. No one said anything, they were all pretty jet lagged to be dealing with her enthusiasm. Right on cue the elevator door opened once again revealing Jack and Georgina. 

“Can we please just go?” Georgina proclaimed with a high annoyed tone, even though she was the one that arrived late. Chuck just smiled, Jack had really found the perfect match for him. After the birth of Dylan, Jack and Georgina’s first child, Chuck and Jack finally came to good terms, Jack getting married was the best thing that happened to both of them, even if he had married a physco manipulative bitch.

“Sure, Arthur downstairs waiting for us.”