Christmas!- side chapter

Anything in this chapter will not affect anything that will happen in the future of the story

Y/n = your name
L/n= last name
Ytc/n= YouTube channel name
T/n= twitter name
P/n= pets name (it's a dog btw cuz dogs)
H/c=hair colour
E/c= eye colour
S/c= skin colour
M/n= mothers name
D/n= dads name
Ym/d= your merch design
Ftus/k=football team you support kit

~the 23rd December~

Y/n POV

@y/n- anyone feeling dem Christmas

I was casually looking on Twitter in the sidemen guest room until all of a sudden a load bang can be heard from upstairs with a screaming JJ
"FUCKKKKK I HATE DIS!"
As quickly as I could I rushed up.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" I said in a panic.
"Someone beat me at Fifa..."
he said while looking down sadly. I didn't know what to say, I was just triggered.
"Hey y/n what day is it?" JJ asked breaking the silence.
"Huh? Oh it's the 2- ITS THE 22 OF DECEMBER!?" I said while rushing back to the room. HOW COULD I FORGET! P/n came up to my knee as a stroked her. I quickly got dressed into (watever you want cuz I'm lazy) and run back out and say.
"Hey, anyone wana go shopping for x-mas decorations and presents!?"
"I will!" Said a running Simon doing his hair.
"Hurry up with your hair then dick head." I said while crossing my arms.
"Well I'm sorry princess but perfect her equals perfect timing!" He yelled from up stairs. Did he just call me princess?! Fucking fuckboy...

-36 minutes later-

"I can't believe it took you 36 minutes to do that..." I say while pointing at it.
"Look good hair equals ummm good personality?" He exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.
"What's so funny?" He asked confused.
"Nothing just a memory..." I say while sinking back into the seat. As he takes his eyes off the road to look at me he nearly drives into a car,
"LOOK OUT U FUCKING IDIOT!" I say as I lean over him and practically squish him as I turn the while. As I let go I get back in my chair and turn my head to see a very red Simon. I burst out laughing at him as he tells me to shut up.

-after car ride cuz I can-

As we park we walkin in we see a bunch of offers and Christmas stuff. We must be the only idiots to forget that it was nearly xmas because the shops were empty... we first walk in a small shop. For a small shop it has a bunch of x-mas decorations!

Simons POV (cuz I can ü)

I turn my head to see a excited y/n.
"SHBSBSBDBD AHHHH SO MUCH STAFFFF!!" She yells while picking up stuff.
"Ohhh tinsel!" She exclaimed picking it up and wrapping it around herself. I laugh at her childish behaviour as she get a lot of tinsel.
"Simon can we get this?" She says with a cute smile. How could I say no? We also bought a lot of lights, Christmas bulbs, crackers, candy canes and of course a star. We decided to take a brake and get a drink and some food from Duncan doughnuts. We waited in line until it was are turn and at last it was.
"What would you like?" I asked while looking up/down at her.
"Hmm a hot choclate and the triple chocolate doughnut pluz". She said while putting her face against the glass.
"I'll go and get us a table!" She said running while bumping into someone.
"You 2 are such a cute couple" the waitress said. At this point my face was bright red.
"W-what? Oh we aren't not dating..." I said while looking in down in embarrassment.
"Oh... woops heh sorry..." she said looking down also in embarrassment.
"OH MA GOSH ARE YOU MINIMINTER!?" A little boy said running up to me.
"I-I um..."
"could I have your autograph!?" He said excitedly.
"Sure" I said while signing his t-shirt and a piece of paper.
"Simon what the f-" y/n said as she came over the boy scream and hugged him and said
"Oh my gosh you and Simon are my YouTube parents!" He said. At this point me and y/n were looking at each over blushing with embarrassment. At this point the intire shop was looking at us. As y/n signed stuff for him we both sat back down with are hands in are face while eating.
"I don't feel like shopping for presents right now." She mumbled.
"S-same" I just about said. We finished off are stuff as we walked back to the car with are heads down.
"We tell this to know one"
She said.
"Agreed"
______________________
~24 December~