3 ※ helping hands

The cafe starts its business at around seven in the morning. As a new worker, you come earlier than anyone else. You hope.

"Mingyeong sshi," a soft voice calls for your name.

You turn up and see Kino who is stuck in between the wood craft at the door.

"Can you help me here? My bracelet got stuck and now both of the wools are tangled." He is definitely struggling, you can see that. Both if his wool sleeves are tangling around his bracelet and his bracelet is stuck in the wood-carving.

"Please?"

You immediately reach out to the bracelet and try to untangle the wool but it gets worse.

"I don't think it's working. Can I use the scissors?"

"Sure, anything will be fine. As long as I get freed."

Sweats drop from his face, as you can guess he has been there for a while. But he is still smiling.

"Kkeut!" You grin as he finally can move his hands.

"Ah, thanks a lot!"

Both of you exchange smile.

○●○

Bunch of people are getting in and out from the cafe.

"Mingyeong, take this to Table 6."
"Nae!" Your reply is as energetic as your body as your hand feebly take the tray from the kitchen counter.

"Mingyeong, this one to Table 12."

"Okay,"

"Table 2,"

"Take this to Table 9, quick! We don't have time!"

You sigh and at the same time is intimidated by the sudden order.
"I'll bring this one to 12 and 9, you take that two after that one."

Kino suddenly comes and takes two trays and while giving a big, comforting smile to you.

"Do it carefully, okay? A helping hands will be the best this time, right?" He chuckles.