Chapter 7

Bella POV:

   These past few months have been nothing  but fun with Aaron. We've became so much closer. Not in that way. More of a Ride Or Die type of relationship. I love him. We discussed how we act towards each other like the kissing, and all that other boyfriend girlfriend stuff. We both decided to stay friends.

  Right now I'm getting ready to go to the movies with him. We're going to see Insidious 2. We've both seen it before but want to see it again. The doorbell rings while I'm grabbing my shoes. I looked in the mirror to check myself out one more time. It was getting warmer so I was wearing high waisted short shorts with a Aztec crop top that was Black and purple and some black and purple Jordan's with my hair thrown into a messy bun on my head. I ram down the stairs knowing Wayne had answered the door. I was surprised to them giving each other dap laughing. I slowed down walking to see what the we're talking about.

"Yeah dude. You cool. You cool. I don't want my baby sister hanging out with anybody and you seem aiight so ima let ha go."

"I'm not a baby and I was going whether you liked it or not." He turned and looked at me.  Aaron was laughing.

"No you wasn't just gone go. I had to approve first cause I'm the man around here."

"Yeah. A 21 year old man still living with his mama."

"Don't get it twisted little sis. I'm just visiting so shut yo damn mouth. Shoot." Me and Aaron died laughing. I walked down the stairs and hugged his tall 6'5 frame. He kissed my forehead and told me to have fun. He pointed at Aaron as we walked out the door.

"Remember what I told you." Aaron turned and smiled.

"I got chu bro! Don't worry." Wayne laughed before shutting the door and looking our the window like a idiot know we could see him. Aaron opened my door and pinched my butt on the slide so Wayne wouldn't see. I screamed sorta and turned to look at him. He smiled and bit his lip seductively before we both started laughing. He walked around and opened his car door and got in. He started the engine and sped off.

He was looking me up and down smiling. "What you looking at."

"You just look sexy." I grabbed his face and kissed him while he was driving, almost running us off the rode.

"Aww. Thanks baby! I love you so much." Ok maybe we became a little more than best friends. He smiled and placed hand on my thigh as we drove to the movie. We pulled up 20 minutes later and he helped me out the car. He grabbed my had and squeezed it three times which means I love you, and I squeezed his four times which means I love you too.  We both laughed ans headed in. At the register it was this really attractive guy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Ooh lala." Aaron turned to me and looked mad.

"Shut up." I stopped him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my small body up against his big one.

"I only love you. Trust me." He smiled and kissed me. We grabbed hands again and walked to the register. The brown head kids name tag said Brandon on it.

"What can I get for the beautiful lady?" I giggled and he smiled at me..He wasn't acknowledging Aaron was even with me. Aaron got mad so he spoke up.

"We, would like 2 tickets for insidious 2." Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He muttered before Aaron payed. He turned to me. "So gorgeous. Can I have your number?" He smiled an  I going to give it to him but Aaron spoke up.

"No you can't."

"And why not?" Aaron smirked before grabbing my waist and pulling him to me.

"Aaron what are you doing?" Whatever he's up to is no good.

"Shh baby girl." He said before pushing his lips onto mine. I felt sparks. I've never felt this any other time we kissed. He stuck his tongue is my mouth before we were fighting for dominance with our tongues. I was our of breath so he one. I pulled away and he was smirking at me. He turned back to Brandon.

"That's why." He grabbed my waist pulling me close to him as we went to the snack line.

"Haha! Aaron you were being mean!" He laughed.

"Well you don't always get what you want. But I do." He looked down at me smirking. We got to the register to see this beautiful brunette smiling brightly at Aaron.

"What can I get for you handsome?" I cleared my throat. "Oh. And her." She pointed to me as if I was some disease.

"Um well we'll take a large popcorn with sour patch kids and a large during to share. Right babe?" I looked up to Aaron as I'd saying, Play Along. He got the idea.

"Yeah baby." I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled at him and turned back to miss brunette smirking.

"Eww. Whatever. Your total is 20.35" Eww? What was that supposed to mean? Aaron must have read my mind.

"Is there something wrong with my girlfriend?"

"No. But her? Really? She's black."

"I don't give a fuck if she was purple, green, or blue. I love her and nothing will change that. Not even a jealous bitch like you Sunny. So mind you fuckin business." He told her. He must have looked at her name tag said  her name was defiantly Sunny. She looked shocked and ran to the back. A man came our and gave us our stuff. We walked in the movie and went to the very top. I sat between his legs and we put our feet up. I was getting scared and I turned my head and buried it in his chest.  He was laughing at me.

"You scared baby girl?" He was laughing and I hit his chest.

"No. I'm just tired."

"Whatever. I'll keep you safe. Promise." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you Aaron Michael Johnson."

"I love you too Isabella Renaye Jenkins." I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah." I jumped off his lap and we ran down the stairs and out the movie throwing popcorn at people as we did. We got to the lobby and noticed the same girl crying to that boy Brandon. He was running her back trying to calm her down when he spotted us. He rolled his eyes as we walked out laughing.  We got I'm the car and pulled  off.

  "Where you wanna go now? " I thought long and hard. The park. I used to take walks their to clean my mind and it was so peaceful.

"The park." The sun was setting and the sky was Orange when we got there. We got out and he grabbed my hand. We walked for what seem like a long time in a comfortable silence.

"I love you Bell." He looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you too Air."  He leaned down and kissed me before we walked under a big tree and sat down. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before we layed there and I fell asleep.