Chapter 26

Bella POV:

  "Aaron stop." 

 "Bella come on baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head in the crook of my neck.

 "Oh my goodness. Aaron my mama wanted us to be at that dinner tonight." He pulled away from me and walked around to the front of me with a pout lip.

 "How about you tell your mom were busy with some college stuff and maybe we could-" 

 "Haha. Aaron stop tickling me. I'm serious. I'm going to kick you in the balls." He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me with nothing on but basketball shorts. 

 "Or maybe you can do some other things to my balls." He bent down and started kissing my neck as I closed my eyes and they rolled up into my head.

 "A- Aaron." I put my hand on his biceps to try and push him off but he was making me weak.

 "Shh. Be quiet baby." He picked me up and turned me over so I was on top of him. He grabbed the strings of my swim suit around my neck and slowly untied them while I looked into those beautiful eyes of his that made me fall for him.

 He went down the the next set of strings and untied them while pulling off the swim suit top in one quick motion. 

 "Oh my God. Come here baby I want you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me down closer to him. He grabbed my right breast and began playing with it while kissing me at the same time. 

 "Uhhh.. Aaron mhmmmhhmh." I felt him smiling while we kissed. He pulled away and took my boob and put it in his mouth.

 Right as all of this was getting good there was a knock on the door. 

 "Bella! Aaron! Open up." Aaron kept going while I tried to grab a robe to wrap around myself. 

 "Baby where are you going?" He looked disappointed as I got up to go see who was at the door.

 "Aaron there is someone at the door."

 "So. They can wait. Just come here so I can finish." He grabbed the string of the robe and pulled me over to him and in between his legs. 

 "Baby I promise we can finish later."

 "Promise?" 

 "I promise." I smiled and kissed his lips and I walked to the door and Aaron put a shirt on.

 "Who is it?" I looked through the peep hole to see Jaden with a worried look on his face. 

 I opened the door and he rushed in with his hand in his hair. He looked like a mad man.

  "She was pregnant." I knew exactly what he was talking about, and so did Aaron because he started to shift uncomfortably.

 "Who was?" He turned and look at me as a tear came down his face.

 "Kaylee was. When I killed her I was only trying to protect you and me before she shot us but I didn't know she was pregnant."

 "Umm. Do you want something to drink?" I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and out them on quickly while Jaden had his back turned to me.

 He ignored my question and kept talking. "Oh and you won't believe who the father was. You won't believe it. He turned and looked back and forth from me to Aaron as the memories came flooding into my mind to the day I tried to erase out of my mind so many times.