Chapter 13

Bella POV:

It was Saturday morning and I was with Steve. The past few days have been hell for me. I haven't talked to Aaron and he hasn't tried calling. I was really sorry for what I did and I wanted to tell him that but I didn't want to seem so desperate. Steve and I have been hanging out more and I really just wanna be friends but I think he kinda likes me. He's been feelin on me lately and I don't pay much attention to it. I've been walking around feeling dead inside. I miss Aaron soo much but I didn't want to show it because he seemed like he didn't miss me. I just wanted to go to his house and apologize to him but Steve said it wouldn't be a good idea.

"Bella you really need to forget about him girl! he moved on already. You see he hasn't called you!"

"Yeah but maybe he's not ready Steve. Give him some time." He has been trying to make me forget about Aaron and it seems a little fishy........

"Girl how long is it gonna take you to realize he don't want you! Keke was telling me the other day how Aaron told her he wanted her. That he loved her. You see they've been hanging out more haven't you?"

"It's fine because I don't want him anymore either. He can have her. I've had my eye on someone else anyway." It pained me to say it but it seems he doesn't love me anymore. He wants my best friend.

"There you go girl..... Every thing is gone be fine. You got me don't you?" He smiled at me and started moving closer. I felt uncomfortable so I moved away. His eyes got darker and I was getting scared.

I heard a door open and in walked Keke. SHE SAVED MY LIFE!

"Hey guys. What's going on?" She sat next to Steve and tried to kiss him and he moved away from her. I saw hurt in her eyes and she got up and moved over to the recliner.

"Nothin girl. I was tryna talk to Bella. Why you so dressed up?" Steve was eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm about to hang with a friend in the park. Why does it matter?" She looked annoyed and Steve looked mad.

"Because girl I wanna know who it is!" He was getting heated and was yelling. Keke just sat there looking but as crazy as she is she had something to say.

"You know what Steve. I'm really getting sick and tired of yo ass always asking me where in going an who I'm gonna be with. It's none of yo damn business who I'm having with." She got up to walk away but Steve grabbed her arm.

"Don't walk away from me girl! Who you gone be with?" Keke knew better than to make him really mad because Steve was really crazy if you pissed him off. She snatched her arm away.

"With your best friend." She sat there with her hand on her hips waiting for what he was going to say.

"Aaron? I ain't friends with that white boy no mo." I really didn't like how he was talking about him but I just sat there. Keke looked at me waiting for me to say something.

I didn't.......

"You know what Bella? I can't believe yo stupid ass. I love you like a sister but you real stupid. He sitten here talking about the man you love and you let him? What's gotten into you two? I don't know you guys problem but you need to fucking work them out." I wanted to cry. She was right. I was about to say something but Steve beat me to it.

"She don't won't him no mo. Tell that white boy to go on somewhere." Keke looked at me and laughed while shakin her head before turning and walking out the door slamming it.