Piglet

(Y/n) POV
   Josh and I got married a couple of days ago. Genesis was my maid of honor and Tyler was Josh's best man. It was amazing. Everyone was smiley and just so happy, and I loved it.
      Bella didn't cry any, making it much better. I'm finally married to the love of my life.
"(Y/n), come here!" Josh yelled from Bella's room. "Yes?" I said, walking up the stairs. "Bella just sat up!" he excitedly said. I smiled brightly and sat beside him on the floor.
"Is that my NASA shirt?" Josh chuckled. I nodded and looked back at Bella. She looked so much like Josh, and it was adorable.
"Well, you look cute in it." he smiled.
"I know." I laughed. Bella caught onto our laughter and smiled. "Quick! Take a picture!" Josh laughed. I took my phone out and took a quick picture of Bella.
"Our beautiful baby." Josh smiled, putting his arm around me, and I laying my head on his shoulder. "I made that." he pointed to Bella. I looked at him with a quirked eyebrow.
"I carried her for 7 months!" I chuckled. "I thought it was 9?" He asked. "She was premature." I laughed. "Oh yeah." he smiled, caressing her cheek. Just as Josh was holding his arms out for her, she threw up a bit.
"Yuck!" Josh yelled, laughing. We both let out small laughs as I cleaned up the bile on her grey onesie. "She's tired." Josh whispered, holding his arms out again to hold her.
"Come here, you little piglet." he smiled at her. Bella smiled and her eyes crinkled at the edges, just like Josh's do. He picked her up in his arms, and stood up. I stood up after him and smiled at the two.
He swayed from side to side as he hummed a soft tune, it sounded like 'All Of Me', but i'm not sure. Soon enough, she fell asleep in his arms.
"Goodnight beautiful." he whispered, kissing her forehead softly. I smiled and kissed her forehead too. "Bed time." Josh and I both said. "JINX!" he yelled. I put my hand over his mouth and laughed quietly. "Sorry Bell." he chuckled. With that, we both went to bed.
—————
sorry for not updating in forever, school has gotten in the way of a lot, and so has some personal stuff. anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and i will see you in the next chapter!