Hotel

A smile spreads across Shelby's lips when, she hears a knock at her door. She gets up and walks over to the door to open it. She's greeted with Audrey's brilliant smile, and food.

"Hello, love. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, please come in." The dirty blonde says as she moves out of the way.

"I hope Thia takeout is alright." Audrey hands the plastic bags to Shelby.

"It's perfect. Thank you." Audrey follows the yoga instructor into the kitchen area, and watches as the woman places the bag of food on the small counter top.

She starts pulling containers and looking through them. A smile spreads on her lips at seeing some of her favorite foods. With Audrey's help take the food containers over to the small table near the bed, and they sit down.

"Thank you," Shelby smiles softly.

"No problem, darling. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"May I know what the bloke did?"

"He-he was upset that I had stayed the night with you." Shelby answers honestly.

"Whatever for?"

"He's changed so much since Roanoke. We don't talk unless we are arguing over something." The dirty blonde sighs. "I told him it's over."

Audrey's brows rise. "Is it?"

"Yeah, I think so. I can't do this anymore. I can't lie to myself... I can't lie to people about us. I want to be happy again."

"Then, love, this is for the best. If you need a place to stay you can always come with me."

"I mean," Shelby shrugs. "Only if you are completely sure..." Audrey simply smiles and bobs her head. "O-okay, well I have this hotel room for a two more days then I'll go back to the house and get my things."

Audrey smirks as different thoughts start to fill her mind.

"What's that smirk for?" The yoga teacher asks with a smirk on her own lips.

"Nothing," she shakes her head and bites her lip.

"No, I know that look on anyone. You were thinking about sex."

"And what if I was?" The actress challenges.

Shelby laughs, "You're too much."

When they finish eating, they move to the bed and relax as they watch TV. Out of nowhere Audrey asks, "Do you really like me?"

"No, I just cuddle in bed, and watch TV with everyone." Shelby jokes. "Of course I like you. You are extraordinary."

The actress turns to face the other dirty blonde. "Extraordinary?"

"Yes," Shelby wraps her free arm loosely around the older woman, "You are kind, beautiful, funny, and you make me very, very happy."

A smile tugs at the corners of her mouth as she hears this. "I'm glad." She's leans up and kisses Shelby softly on the lips.

The dirty blonde pulls the other woman onto her lap as the kiss begins to become more than just a kiss. The actress starts to grind her hips down against Shelby's thighs, realizing but how wet she is. She moans when the younger woman bucks her hips to meet her own.

Shelby grabs the hem of the actress's shirt and begins easing it up her torso. Audrey pulls away only to grab the shirt herself, pull it off, and throwing it behind her. She leans down once again and resuming their kiss. Audrey's hands roam the younger woman's body, while Shelby's fingers intertwine into the woman's short blonde hair.

The older woman starts to tug on the others shirt. Shelby releases woman, and lets her pull off her top, revealing she had no bra on. Audrey loses her control and attacks the younger woman's neck with kisses, bites, and soft licks of her tongue. Her hands move to the dirty blonde's chest, and massages each soft, pale, perky breast with her soft hands.

The one under the actress is a moaning mess as her fingers go back to Audrey's hair. She pulls the woman a bit lower to her breast, wanting more than hands there. Willingly, Audrey moves down and captures one of the woman's breasts with her mouth.

"Oh, A-Audrey, baby," Shelby moans arching up into the woman's mouth. Audrey swiftly kisses her way to the other breast, giving it equal attention. "Fuck," the woman mutters as she feels the actresses teeth lightly pull on her nipple.

Audrey pulls away softly to moves lower, leaving a trail of kisses with her. Audrey unbuttons the woman's jeans and pulls them down her long, toned legs along with her underwear. She tosses the yoga instructor's clothing behind her, and beginnings to kiss and bite her way back up the woman's body.

"God," Audrey pauses her ministrations to admire the younger woman's body. "You are so beautiful."

Shelby looks up into chocolate brown hues clouded over in lust. "Let's make this fair." She says before flipping them.

She starts by slowly kissing down the actress to her bra line. She stops to removes the material, and does as Audrey did to her. Once they're both naked, she lets the Brit take control again.

Back on her back Shelby moans when the other blonde is found between her legs. Audrey slowly drags her tongue up the other's slit, moaning at the taste of the woman's arousal. She seeks out the woman's clit before swirling her tongue around the swollen bundle of nerves. She sucks the woman's clit into her mouth and light flicks her tongue over it as she brings one of her hands to the woman's core. She teases Shelby's entrance before thrusting her fingers deep inside the woman.

The dirty blonde bucks her hips at the action ad she cries out in pleasure. Her hands grip the blanket beneath them as she feel the pleasure build up inside her.

"Oh fuck, A-Audrey," Shelby moans as the older woman continues her ministrations.

Audrey makes her way back up the woman's body, but never removes her fingers from Shelby's core. "God, Shelby, You're so fucking gorgeous," the actress says over the huffs of breath that accompany each thrust.

Shelby quickly responds by removing her hands from the bedding, and instantly digs her nails into perfect ass cheeks, urging the other woman on and on. Audrey uses her thumb on the younger woman's clit as she leaves a love mark on Shelby's neck. Her lips move to her chest where she leaves various bites and hickeys before moving up to kiss perfectly, rosy lips.

Their foreheads touch as Shelby starts whimpering more and more as she comes closer to her end. "Fuck," she mutters before raising her hips, allowing the expert fingers deeper into her center, hitting that perfect spot over and over.

With one last thrust, Shelby feels her body shake violently as she moans Audrey's name over and over. One little last wave of pleasure shakes through her before she falls back to the bed, panting. The actress falls to the younger woman's side as they both recuperated. Not long after Shelby's eyes open, and her breathing goes back to normal, she turns to look into the actress's chocolate brown eyes.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." The dirty blonde blurts out before she can filter herself. "Oh, god..." She shyly looks away from the actress.

"Oh, darling," Audrey smiles deviously. "We haven't even begun yet."