Decisions

I'm sorry this is so short, I needed this to be a filler for what's to come and kind of a build up for coming chapters. I'm sorry for the long wait. I didn't know which way to go with, so here ya go.

__________ 

As Shelby starts to wake up, she can hear Audrey talking, but it isn't in the room. She gets up, and pulls on her leggings. She follows the sound of her lover's voice into the hallway, and see's the actress standing near the balcony. In one hand was her phone, and in the other was a cup of hot tea.

"Sidney, I'm telling you she won't do it. Don't make me tell you again." Audrey looks up, and sees her lover; she offers a small smile before yelling into the phone. "Bugger off, you bloody manky." With that the woman hangs up.

Shelby starts to laugh, "I don't know what the hell you just said, but that was great."

"In your American words I said, 'fuck off, you fucking disgusting man'."

"Oh," the taller woman says with a small giggle.

"He won't listen to me about anything. I don't want you going anymore, and he doesn't care... he said that he'll pay you double if you go." Audrey explains.

"Double? How much would that be?"

"Seventy-five hundred thousand."

"How much do you make?"

"About the same."

"Well, that's some bullshit."

"It is," the Brit sighs, resting her cup of tea on the banister. "But, it doesn't matter, we're not going."

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Shelby asks, feeling slightly guilty over the whole situation.

"I'm sure, my love."

The taller of the two wraps her arms around Audrey, and kisses her softly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She murmurs into the kisses.

The Brit smiles as she pulls away, "No need to thank me, darling. I'd do anything for you... plus, I saw the way you reacted over just the discussion of going back, I can't image what would happen if we went... I wouldn't put you through that."

"Thank you, really..." Shelby kisses her once more before letting her go. "Matt would make me go back, and you... you're just so understanding, and I love you so much."

"I would never do anything he would, and I love you so much too, darling. Like I said I would do anything for you."

"I know, and it means the world to me."

"I'll call him later and tell him we're not going and that final." Audrey says as she grabs her tea with one hand, and Shelby's hand in the other.

"Okay," the taller blonde smiles, and follows her lover downstairs.

The morning passed on by like any morning for the pair would, and after lunch, Shelby gets ready to head to work for afternoon classes. On the way out the door she gives Audrey a passionate kiss.

"Kiss me like that again, and I won't let you leave," the actress teases.

"I know, but I need to go. I'll be home around dinner. I love you."

"I love you too," she smiles and watches Shelby leave. As soon as the door closes, she grabs her phone to call Sidney.

After two rings the man answers. "Hey! Have you talked to her?"

"Yes. We're not going. This is the last time I'm telling you. No amount of money can make either of us go."

"Audrey ple—"

"No! I'm not letting you even talk, I don't wake to go, and neither does Shelby. That's it, goodbye." She says and hands up with a loud sigh leaving her lips. She feels her phone buzz, and it's a text from Sidney.

You're making a big mistake.

The British actor doesn't even bother answers, knowing she'll never get him to understand it. She sets her phone on the table in front of the couch, and grabs her script for a movie she will be working on in the next week.