24th December

24th Dec 2016

5:07PM

Dear readers,

Stuff like this I always write in my diary or some random pages.
This is the first time I'm writing it on wattpad.

So here I'm Claire going to tell you something which is always related to me.

As my complete book deals with life, pain, smile and my own very thoughts, here is something which my life is all about,

My life is simple like a normal girl, High school, eating, socializing doing random stuff watching movies whenever I have free and the most important my writings which are the half part of my whole life.

And I so believe even if I lost the biggest part of my life my thoughts are going to be with me until the end of my life.
And I so want to preserve them in the way of sharing it with all of you.

When I started writing this book on wattpad I never thought I will fight for my own work to get read to get voted and every time I do promote my book, every time I get the vote the little part of me is always happy to it. From the whole busy schedule, a single vote and a single good comment make my day good and more to look forward in my life.

Everyone have a passion, art in them, some shows it openly, some know they have it but tries to hide it from the world due to the fear deep inside them.

But here is one thing I would love to share, never try to hide your art, today you can share it, publish it and can do so well from it.
At least a little part of you will be always proud of you for your own work. And will only encourage you to do more.

So don't stop yourself from doing anything just do it if it feels right, so that in future you will never regret not giving it a try.

"Even a single attempt of doing something which you love can change your whole life".

                                               Claire Stone