Strong #NoMoreBullying

Strong

Jumping from the heights, I make around my fear, a shallow deep hole hidden inside.

Taking deep breaths, I walk around in pride but then collide with an another one always hanging on my side.

Running away from the group of teenagers from whom once I got bullied many times.

Their laughs clap booming up in my head, I sheer in fear with tears dropping from my eyes.

Then I come to a sudden stop, questioning myself that what is wrong with me?

The very next day, I walk like my normal self.

Seeing them once again, I close my eyes.

But this time instead of running I walk towards them.

They start doing their things which I never liked, so many times the thought came back to running but I used my voice.

Firing them back with my sudden sheer confidence and my own very style, I hold myself together but never letting myself falling this time.

And at the end I would only like to say that never stay quiet, face this bunch of mokes with real you and show that what you can do, cause its time to stop this.

#NoMoreBullying

A/N: - Thanks poeticdevices for tagging me with this challenge.
And this is for all take this challenge and help in stop bully, many gets bullied but remains silent but it's time to fight back and show them what you can really do, if you ever got bullied then don't stay quiet but take a stand for yourself, cause if you never fought for yourself then nobody is going to help you!

©ClaireS27