(One shot)

Lucifer was never evil before. Not until one event changed everything. What is this event you may ask...Well, this was the day that Lucifer's wings were broken...permanently...

Before Lucifer had fallen...
Lucifer had watched as his father had created the creatures he had called humans. He found them interesting. They did have a certain beauty to them. He had always thought they were lovable. He had loved them. He truly did. But that was before God had an announcement. The angels all had to attend. So he flew there. As he landed, he received greetings. Many of them. He was a very well known and respected, loved even, archangel. He walked up to Gabriel, his brother and stood, awaiting the announcement. There was chatter, but it was soon quieted. "Now. As all of you know, I have created something new. I have named them humans. I want all of you to love them. Love them above your brothers, the animals, and even above me. I expect this if you. This is a ru-" God was speaking, but Lucifer had to interrupt him. "But father! I cannot love them above you! You are our father!" He had protested. He had only been trying to comprehend it. Perhaps he may have gotten used to it. But nobody had thought before they had acted. "Lucifer! You challenge my words son?!" God had asked. He knew he must punish his favorite son. He must be just. He had not wanted to do anything to drastic, but Micheal had interfered before God could continue. "How dare you question our father! Lucifer, brother, just accept his words!" Lucifer had trouble with this, and his words were words he would regret for a very long time. "I am sorry, but I cannot accept that! Father, I cannot love them more than you! They are hairless apes who are fragile! They-" Micheal interrupts his brother. "HOW DARE YOU-" God stopped Micheal before he could continue. "Lucifer, my son. I'm sorry. But I must be just. You are to be cast from Heaven. Until you repent truly. Micheal shall punish you every day, in an inescapable cage for 1,000 years. After that time is up, as soon as you repent, you may return to Heaven. The cage shall be constructed underneath Hell." God said, as a sharp pain goes through his heart at his sons fearful face. "Father no-" Lucifer had tried but, Gods word had been said. And therefore, Gods word had been carried out immediately. Micheal had not fallen, but Lucifer had. His body burning as it fell straight into the cage. Then? The door slammed shut. Then, the punishment began...

1,999 years and 364 days later...

Micheal had made sure to make Lucifer suffer greatly for disobeying his father. He had not wanted to hurt his little brother, but he must be a good son. It was long...long years. But there was only one day left of torture. He was sure that his brother had repented and he'd return to Heaven with him and all would be forgiven. And it would have. But...one thing prevented this...and it ruined everything. It ruined his little brother. Everything...

The day of the event(the very last day...)

Micheal was thankful that this was the very last day. He didn't need to torture his brother any longer after today. He only had one thing left in mind. It was cruel and very very unforgivable. Unhealable. Betrayal. Micheal didn't know that if you did this, an angel cannot come back into heaven. He didn't know. He would regret his actions for eternity. Because this was the day that everything changed. That Lucifer was no longer kind. That he lost everything that was the Lucifer everyone knew and loved. The day...he broke his wings...

Lucifer's POV

It was like any other day. But today...we could go home. I could use my beautiful black and red multicolored wings again. I was happy. Just one more day. Micheal walked up to me. It was just 5 minutes left. But then...Micheal forced my wings out. I was confused. I was worried. "M-Micheal? Wh-what are you doing?" He-he knows not to hurt my wings right? He knows that if they are harmed he can't come home right?! "Don't worry brother. This is the last torture." Micheal reassures, twirling a sledgehammer. He turns and smiles at Lucifer. Then he runs towards my wings with the hammer raised. "MICHEAL NO-" He yells desperately. But Micheal hits his wing one time. Just barely. And suddenly both wings shatter and break, fracture...bleed. I scream. I scream loudly. "NO MICHEAL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!" I scream and cry. Micheal looks at me and smiles. "Don't worry brother, it shall heal and we shall go back to Heaven." I look up, my eyes no longer blue...but black and red. I sprout horns from my head and face. "NO NO NO! MICHEAL YOU DUMB BASTARD! I-I CAN'T GO HOME NOW! MY-MY WINGS! T-THEY WONT HEAL! THEY WERE MY ONLY WAY I WOULD BE ABLE TOO GO BACK HOME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!" I cry. I feel my heart growing cold. "MICHEAL I-I LOVE YOU BROTHER! LEAVE! LEAVE BEFORE I TURN COLD! I-I FEEL IT NOW LEAVE!" I scream as my voice starts taking a turn for the worse. Micheal looks absolutely regretful and wrecked. "I-I am so sorry...I love you too Lucifer...Goodbye. Until we meet again. " Suddenly he is gone. Along with all the kindness that I once had. All I hear is "I'm sorry brother..." Once more. Then? Then I smirk. "Well...if that's who they think I am, is evil. Then that's what I'll be." I say before I break from my chains. "Look out, because Satan has just arrived."
*blackness and evil laughter before it goes static*