Part 2

Camila's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the front door of I guess what was my home, I quickly looked over at the time and saw that it was past the time I had planned to wake up at, I threw on some pants and fixed my shirt and hair a little before rushing out of the bedroom and to the front door, I opened the door and when I did I came face to face with Y/n, her hair was combed back and put into a ponytail and she had a large backpack in her hands.

"Morning" I said in a cheery tone, she looked at me with that same expressionless look but quickly looked down at the bag in her hands.

"Morning, this is for you, Jason is leaving in twenty so be ready" She said and I nodded, she handed me the bag "It has some snacks and a bottle of watch along with some ammo and other equipment you might need" She added as I took the pack from her hands.

"Thanks" I said with a smile, not expecting one in return but surprisingly she smiled very lightly.

She gave me a nod before turning on her heels and leaving me, smiling like a fool, okay there must be something wrong with me seeing as I've had about two conversations with the girl and I was already acting this way, too bad she wouldn't even consider it in a time like this, she's also way out of my league.

I took the pack and set it on the couch, I walked back into the bedroom and finished getting ready for the run, once I was finished I walked back out to the living room to grab the pack then headed out the door to go look for this Jason guy.

I walked the sidewalk aimlessly, waiting for either someone to tell me where to go or for me to run into someone, nobody was out at the moment, probably cause it was so early.

I walked around for about ten more minutes before I had eventually walked back around to my house.

At my front door, there was Y/n, standing there with a frown on her face.

I walked up my porch and tapped on her shoulder, she jumped and placed her hand on her holstered gun, she realized who it was and pulled her hand away. turning to face me.

"Hey Y/n" I said in a soft voice, a small smile reached her features as she looked at me.

"Camila" She said with a nod "I've been looking for you" She said

"Sorry I was trying to find that Jason guy but no ones out" I said, looking down at my feet.

"I'll take you too him, I should've done that in the first place" She said with a sigh, I nodded and followed her as she walked down the porch steps and out into the street, walking towards the one area I didn't check.

We walked side by side until we reached the front area, where that gate was, there was a car waiting with a large man waiting on the hood of the car.

"Hey Jason, I found Camila" Y/n yelled out to the man named Jason.

"Good, we can leave now" Jason said, a charming smile on his face, as Y/n and I walked closer I could see the smirk on his face grow, he eyed me up and down, licking his lips.

I looked over at Y/n who was glaring at the large man who was eyeing me.

"You know what, Jason go do my dishes I'll go on the run with Camila" Y/n said in a harsh tone, leaving the large man's color to drain from his face he then nodded quickly and scurried away.

What was all that about?

Y/n took the pack that Jason had dropped on the ground and tossed it into the pack of the truck, then hopping inside the drivers seat.

She started up the truck and waited for me to get in, I followed what she did and got into the passenger seat.

Once I was good and ready to go, Y/n took off towards the area we were going to be looking through.

About thirty minutes later we arrived at the destination, Y/n parked the car and we got out, heading to the back to grab our packs.

We walked down the bare streets of this random city, looking for any kind of interesting building to go into, we stopped in front of a abandoned toy store, Y/n looked at it with a determined smirk.

"The kids back home could use some new toys" She said and headed towards the doors, once we reached the doors she banged on the glass and waited, she was trying to draw and walkers who were in the store to the doors so we wouldn't get trapped or have any surprises while inside.

A few moments later we heard the familiar groans and gurgles of the walkers, they were banging on the glass doors trying to get at us, Y/n looked to see if I was ready to fight, I gave her a nod.

She yanked the doors open and out came the walkers, slowly making their way towards us, groaning as they did so.

Y/n grabbed a female walker by the neck and quickly stabbed it in the head, causing it to fall limp to the ground.

Two of the walkers were making their way towards me, I took a step back and waited for one to lunge my way, the large walkers who kinda reminded me of that Jason guy came at me, swinging his arms around trying to grab me but failed every time seeing as I was too quick, I kicked his leg causing it to give, he fell to the ground and I stabbed him in the head with the knife, ending it for good. The other walker who seemed to get distracted by Y/n was walking away from me, I grabbed it by the shoulder and threw it to the ground, I lifted my leg and stomped my foot down, crushing the skull of the walker.

Y/n just finished up killing the one she had, she gave me a look, a quick little look that if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have noticed but I was and I did.

Y/n and I cleaned off our knifes and put them up, we quietly opened up the door to the toy store and shut it behind us.

Y/n raised five fingers signaling that we would meet back up in five minutes, we parted ways for the time being and that's when the memory's hit, the memory of my family, especially of my little sister who I lost not that long ago, memory's of how broken I was when the walkers pulled her from my grip and took her away, I didn't notice I was crying till I felt a hand wipe away my tears.

I looked up only to be met with Y/n's beautiful eyes, she gave me a concerned look.

"You okay?" She asked and I shook my head. "What's wrong?" She asked, tilting her head to the side like a puppy.

"Just took a trip down memory lane, that's all" I said as she continued to wipe my tears away.

"If you ever wanna talk, I'm here" Was all she said before she gave me one last look before she pushed the shopping cart full of toys out the door of the store and started back towards the truck, I slowly followed her.

Over the next few hours Y/n and I went from building to building until the truck was full, Y/n decided that we should check the last building on the street, she parked the car in front of it and we got out.

Y/n banged on the door but nothing came, we decided to just walk in after a few minutes of waiting.

Once we walked in, we instantly regretted it, it was a trap...

A/n:
I didn't proof read cause I'm a lazy hoe so sorry for mistakes