Part 3

Camila's Pov:

We just walked into a trap, once we opened the door there were walkers everywhere, Y/n and I were back to back, knives and pistols out, we were done for, we didn't have nearly as much ammo to take them all on.

Y/n quickly shot back towards the door, trying to pry it open but found that it was locked.

She came back to her spot and looked around for another way out.

"Y/n!" I shouted and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"What!?" She shouted back, the only reason we were shouting was due to the loud noises the oncoming walkers were making, they were still a safe distance away.

"I'm going to die a lip virgin" I said and she quickly looked my way, a confused expressed laced her features.

"A lip virgin?" She asked and I nodded "Might as well go out kissing a pretty girl" I heard her mumbled under her breath.

She took a step towards me, placing her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me towards her quickly, locking our lips in a kiss.

She slowly moved her lips against mine and since I didn't know what to do I just followed what she did.

Our kiss was cut short when I felt something grab me, we quickly broke apart and saw that a walker was trying to bite at my arm, with quick thinking Y/n pulled a machete out from the side of the pack and jammed it right in to the walkers face, ultimately splitting its head open causing its blood to get all over both of us.

"You good? No scratch?" She asked, worry etched in her features.

"I'm good, no scratches" I said as I examined my arm for a scratch.

"GET DOWN" A loud voice shouted, Y/n and I instantly hit the floor and then we heard gun fire.

A few seconds later the gun fire let up and we both stood up ready to see who our savior was.

"Hello ladies" A smug voice said, our eyes locked with Abraham's , what the hell wa-

"How the hell did you know we needed help?" Y/n asked in a relieved tone, she visibly relaxed at the sight of the large man.

"You left your radio on boss and so I was coming down to bring an extra truck then I hear all this talk about dying a lip virgin so I hauled ass over here to help"Abraham said causing me to turn bright red.

"Thanks man you keep saving my ass" I said after a few moments of silence.

"I mean I'd rather see that ass but-" He said then was quickly cut off by Y/n.

"Stop" Was all she said and he instantly stopped talking, he nodded as if he understood something.

I was about to ask why she had said that but she gave me this look that told me not to question it.

Y/n nodded her head towards the back of the store, Abraham got the message and raised his rifle, leading the way towards the back room.

I was in the middle of the two with Y/n behind me focused on the door we were about to enter, she had her pistol raised and a look of determination on her face.

We reached the door and I raised my gun, pointing it at the door, Abraham slowly reached out and turned the door knob, opening the door.

Once the door was opened we saw a room full of supplies, from guns and ammo to food and medical supplies, this room was packed.

All of our eyes widened at the sight, I haven't ever seen this much stuff in one place.

I looked around at all the stuff and saw that there was a lone walker hanging from the ceiling, a note attached to his shoe, I guess I was the only one who noticed this so I walked over to it and tore the note off the shoe then began reading.

Dear who ever lives through my trap:

As you can see I obviously didn't make it so I decided to give you all my stuff, I may not know you or will ever get the chance too but here ya go dude, you earned it for killing all them dead folk up front so good job on that, hope you don't have to do what I had to and get to put this stuff to good use.

Your savior

Evan

I look at the note with a sad smile, I walked over to Y/n and Abraham were and handed them the note, they read it with straight faces, not showing any emotion what so ever, Y/n closed the note and looked over to the hanging walker, she let out a sigh before speaking.

"He wanted us to have this so we'll take is, Abraham so cut him down and put it out of it's misery then bury him as a thank you, Camila and I will pack this stuff in the truck you brought, sound good?" Y/n spoke in a demanding tone, not really caring if we thought it 'sounds good' cause we would have to do it anyways.

As Abraham did as he was told, Y/n and I started packing away the items the man named Evan left for us.

After about twenty minutes Abraham finished doing what he was doing then came to help us, we weren't even a quarter of the way done.

Two hours later both trucks were completely full, we hopped in and headed back to home base.

We finally arrived and everybody who lived there came to help unload the items we brought and bring them back to the storage house to be handed out.

A couple more hours passed before I ended up back the my new home, I was freshly out of the shower and laying in my bed, waiting for something interesting to happen, but sadly nothing did happen before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/n:

Chapter was kinda boring but they'll get better as they go on promise...