Part 4

Camila's Pov:

The next morning I woke up to a banging on my door, I quickly got out of the bed and headed towards the door, I opened the door and was met with the large man named Jason, he licked his lips and eyed my up and down.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a confused tone, he pushed his way into my house and pulled me towards him.

"Yeah ya can" He said in his southern accent.

"W-What do you need?" I asked, trying to get out of his grip but ultimately failing causing his grip to tighten.

"You" Was all he said before he brought his face to mine, trying to kiss me but I wasn't having any of it, I kicked him in the shin causing him to fall to the ground, I pinned his arm behind his back and pulled out my knife from the boots I slipped on before I answered the door.

"You try to do that again and I'll hurt you" I said, venom lacing my tone, I pushed the knife to his cheek just hard enough to draw a little blood, he whined in pain as I did so.

"Okay! Okay! I'll never come near you again, you bitch" He said, I released his arm and he toppled over on the ground, he got up slightly and rubbed his face, smearing the blood that was trickling down his cheek, he winced in pain and pulled his hand away, his got up fully and walked out of my house and probably back to his.

I let out a heavy breath and fell back onto my couch, thinking about what could've happen if I wouldn't have defended myself.

I ended up falling back asleep on the couch, knife still in hand.

I woke up a few hours later, rubbing my eyes as I sat up then letting out a stretch.

I looked down at my hand to see that I was still holding onto the knife with held a little bit of blood from when I cut Jason's cheek.

I let out a sigh and got up off the couch, walking into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

I opened up the pantry and pulled out some canned items to heat up on the stove, once I had warmed up the food items I put it in a bowl and sat down to eat.

After I finished eating I put my stuff up and headed outside, I walked down the sidewalk until I ended up in front of Y/n's house, she was sitting on her front porch, sharpening her knife. Maybe I should tell her about my encounter with Jason? Maybe she'll do something about it?

I decided that I should tell her so I walked up the steps of the porch and took a seat on the bench next to her, she looked up slightly and nodded, acknowledging my presence.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked and she nodded slightly and continued to sharpen her knife. "Jason approached me at my house today" I said and she suddenly stopped sharpening her knife and looked up at me sharply.

"What?" She said, her tone growing angry.

"He barged into my house and tried to kiss me" I responded, I looked at the knife she held in her hand, she was gripping the handed so tight her knuckles were white, I looked back up at her face and saw that she had her jaw clenched as she look at me, anger written all over her features.

"Was that all?" She asked, venom lacing her voice

"Yeah, I kicked him out after, I'm kinda glad I learned how to defend myself a while back" I said with a giggle, trying to lighten the mood but knew that I ultimately failed when I looked over at Y/n who still looked pissed and ready to murder a bitch.

"I'm going to kill that bastard" Y/n said as she gripped the knife tighter and stood up quickly and started marching down the porch stairs and towards Jason's house.

"Y/n please don'-" I started after her, barreling down the stairs and trailing behind her, trying to get her to stop but she wasn't having any of it.

"Listen I know I may not have know you a long time but I already care for you and that bastard Jason was going to hurt you and I will kill anything that tries to hurt you, even if it kill me, When I became leader here I vowed to protect everyone and that's what I'm doing I may be killing one of our own to protect you but he's an asshole that nobody likes, for fucks sake he was in prison for rape before this shit show happened" Y/n ranted as she stopped into front of a house that probably belonged to Jason.

She marched up the stairs of his porch and banged on his door, waiting for him to answer.

A few moments later the door swung open to reveal a frustrated look Jason with a bandage on his cheek.

Y/n charged at him, tackling him to the ground landing punch after punch on his face.

Jason tried to defend himself but failed as she continued to hit him.

I just watched as Y/n literally beat the shit out of Jason, Y/n made Jason's cut on his cheek larger then it was to begin with, causing it to bleed profusely.

Jason cried out in pain as Y/n landed on last punch, right on his nose causing it to break,he tried to reach up to cup his face but Y/n held his hands down at his sides and pulled out her gun that was holstered.

She brought the gun up to his head and started to speak.

"If you ever and I mean ever touch her or force yourself on her again I will kill you" She said as she pushed the gun harder against his head "I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your head if I see you go near her, understand" She gritted through her teeth, the injured Jason nodded weakly, Y/n let go of his hands so he could tend to his face, she got off of him and dusted herself off then walking back towards me.

"Lets go" She said placing her hand on the small of my back and leading me back towards her house.

A/n:
Pretty gross dude haha

Didn't proof read