edited

chaeyoung's pov

after about 13 hours, the captain had finally announced that they had landed in seoul.

i took my headphones off, placing it around my neck before hearing a crackling sound over the speaker, meaning the captain was speaking.

" ladies and gentlemen, welcome to seoul, south korea. local time is 7am and the temperature is.. "

quickly drowning out his voice, i hummed along to a song while placing all the stuff i had taken out during the flight back into my bag before slinging it around my shoulder and waiting till we could take off our seatbelts.

-

as soon as i exited the plane along with the rest of the passengers, we quickly went through immigrations and customs before lastly, collecting our luggages that we checked in at the baggage claim.

arriving at the arrival hall, i took out my phone, turned it on, and sent a quick text to hansol.

chae: where are you?

hansol: might as well look up from your phone.

looking up, i spotted 2 masked men standing in front of me, one with a pink cap on.

" hansol? " i ask, raising an eyebrow. the man then takes off his mask before his mouth shapes into a grin.

i'd recognise that face anywhere !
well, probably not with a mask though.

" hey sis! "

" hansol, i've missed you! " i exclaim while giving him a big hug.

gosh, i've missed his warm and comforting hugs so much.

" i've missed you more. " he replies, sticking his tongue out at me once we separate from the hug.

" i couldn't even recognise you for a second. " i roll my eyes, laughing.

" sorry! we were scared that the press may find out we're here. " he raises his hands in defence, chuckling.

" the life of a kpop idol huh? who's the 'we' that you were talking abo- " i trail off, remembering that i indeed saw 2 men, one was of course, hansol.

" oh i just thought i'd bring jisoo hyung along.. nothing much. " he shrugs, stepping to the side to reveal a very familiar face.

" josh? " i ask, using the nickname i once gave him in the past. " at your service! where did the last part of the 'shua' go though? " he teases, taking off his mask before opening his arms wide while i go towards him for a hug.

" aish~ still the gentleman i know huh? " i smiled, as we end the hug. he grins lopsidedly before asking hansol and i if we want breakfast.

" definitely. " we both answer immediately in unison.

-

" a pretty big dorm, i must say, enough to fit 13 boys? " i question, impressed as we enter the dorm, just right after breakfast.

" you haven't visited us in ages! the last time we saw each other was when we were still doing seventeen tv. " joshua exclaims, shaking his head at me while grinning.

" oh apologies! forgive me? " i reply, rolling my eyes while saying it sarcastically.

" hey sis, we're gonna give you simple tour around, do come along! " hansol interrupts us, gesturing for us to follow him further into the dorm.

-

after a few minutes, the tour then came to an end.

" blah blah blah.. and here is your room. " hansol speaks, finally finishing the dorm tour, opening the door, and letting us in.

" i'm gonna admit though, your room is much nicer than all of ours, once hansol here heard about you coming here, he immediately started cleaning up this room just for you." joshua explains, smirking.

" YAH! can't a guy be excited for his sister who's finally moving in with him? " hansol answers, rolling his eyes at joshua.

" awhhhhhh, thanks big bro. " i then reply, patting him on the head. he then proceeds with another eye roll while trying to bite back a smile.

" anyways, i'm guessing the boys would be back from breakfast at about.. nOw. " joshua indicates, while the sound of the door opening is heard.

the three of us all return back to the living room, the two boys excited to introduce me to the rest of the members even though we've met ages ago.

11 other familiar-looking boys trail into the room, all following an older-looking boy's instructions to sit down on the couch, some of course, ending up having to sit on the floor because of how many people there are.

" hey everyone, remember what we talked about? " He says, before clapping ( a/n : wINK CLAP ) his hands together.

" what's happening? " i whisper to hansol who's beside me, scared to say it out loud.

" just watch. " he whispers back, with a smile.

" hey!! chaeyoung-ah, remember me? " a very familiar-looking boy from the far left looks at me, curiously staring at me.

* start of flashback *

" and you are? " i ask as the boy in front of me grinned, looking like a chubby hamster with his cheeks.

" my name's soonyoung but you can call me soon. or just hoshi would be fine aswell. " he winks, making up a cheesy pickup line.

" sure would. " i laugh it off, sticking out my tongue at him.

* end of flashback *

" soonyoung! o-or hoshi! i remember, oh my hosh! " i gasp, shocked at myself.

" you remember! and what's with that last phrase? " he says, raising an eyebrow, while chuckling.

" er.. it's nothing. " i blush, having remembered that the quote was from a seventeen account.

he gives me an amused frown before pointing to three other boys beside him. " if you forgot, that's junhui, lee chan, and minghao. "

waving a quick hello, i smile at them before the elder boy who had been instructing the other boys earlier, stood up, smiling warmly.

" seungcheol also known as s.coups. you should probably remember me. " he grins before pointing to the other members and introducing each of them.

jeonghan, wonwoo, jihoon, dokyeom, mingyu & seungkwan.

i think to myself, trying to recap all their names.

" it's okay if you forget our names, it's pretty hard to handle if i were you, but you'll get used to it." he continues, giving a thumbs-up.

i feel hansol put his arm around my shoulders, before hearing him speak.

" guys, meet my little sister, rosé, or chaeyoung. please do treat her well! or you'll get it from me. and i don't care if you are older than me. "

he gives a playful glare before turning towards me, " tell me if any bad things happen okay? "

raising up his pinky finger, i spot a ring which I notice that everyone on their pinky finger has.

" okay deal. " sealing my own pinky with his pinky, we make a pinky promise, my eyes still on the ring.

-
a/n :

hello!

how is it so far? do vote !

see y'all in the next chapter !

- j