18) Meet Luhan

His full name is Lu Han.

Luhan is in EXO-M.

He was born in Haidian District, Beijing, China on the 20th April 1990. Luhan is now 23 years old.

His positions: Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Face of The Group.

Hobbies: Playing soccer, solving rubix cube, animation, art, video games, computers, water sports, racket sports, nature sports, basketball, baseball, football, music, concerts/clubs, television, animals, travel, and singing.

Education : Seoul Institute of the Arts majoring in Applied Music.

  Luhan trained from April 2009 – December 2011.  

He left Beijing to attend Yonsei University in South Korea as an exchange student.   Luhan auditioned for JYP Entertainment's global audition held in China, but failed the audition in 2008. But in 2010, Luhan joined SM when he went to South  Korea to attend Yonsei University as an exchange student.

One day when he shopping with his friends in Myeongdong, he got spotted by a SM official representative who recommended him to audition for the company's annual S.M. Casting System. His audition was successful and he started training. In 2011, he was put into EXO.

  On the 27th December 2011, Luhan was formally introduced as a member of EXO-M.

  In China, he shares a room with Lay. In South Korea, Luhan shares a room with Xiumin and Kris.                            

Credit to:

http://all-about-korea18.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/luhan-profile.html