27) Meet Kai

Kai's real name is Kim Jongin.

He was born on the 14th January 1994 (he is 20-years-old) in Seoul Special City.

Kai is the Main Dancer, Vocalist, Main Rapper, and the Face of Exo-K.

Height: 182 cm or 5ft 11                   Blood Type: A

Specialties: Dance (ballet, jazz, hip hop, popping, rocking).

Kai shares a room with D.O.

His best friend is Taemin, who is the maknae of Kpop group SHINee.

His motto is “I’d rather bend then break…”.

His ideal type is someone like Han Yeseul.

Kai was cast into S.M. Entertainment after winning in the company’s Youth Best Contest in 2007.Prior to joining S.M. Entertainment, Kai was trained in ballet and jazz dance.

In 2008, Kai made a brief appearance in TVXQ's music video, "HaHaHa Song" along with his bandmates Suho and Chanyeol. Kai appeared in twelve more trailers in the next three months. He was the first of the twelve members to be formally introduced through teaser trailers. His teaser was released on December 23, 2011.

On December 29, 2011 Kai performed with Exo-M's Lu Han, Tao, and Chen on SBS's Gayo Daejun event.

 Kai attended Seoul Arts High School (the same school as F(x)'s Sulli, Miss A's Suzy, Jo twins, BTS' Jungkook, and several other artists). His bandmate Sehun also attended this school.

Credit to:

http://all-about-korea18.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/kai-profile.html

http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/boy-groups/exo-k-profile/