12 Every thing is alright

I was surprised to see my mom the next day after coming from college.

"Mom".  I said as I ran and hugged her. And they were tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry Yumna,  I am fine". She said wiping my tears.

"Ma, its all because of me. And I really don't understand how did dad forgive that idiot.  Even I had to forgive him because dad forgave him".  I said.

"Yumna,  There are so many ups and downs in our life. We should not look behind and must forgive everyone. This is what our Prophet Muhammad(PHUH) have said.  Rayan is not a bad guy. And when he have realized his mistake we should forgive him so that he could correct himself and look forward for good in his life."  She said.

"Your mom is absolutely right. Forgive and forget".  My dad said as he entered the room. I smiled him wiping my tears and hugged him.

"Love you both".  I said.

"Love you too sweet heart." They replied.

...........................

I was in my vocations now.  I was going for a long walk when I felt someone beside me.

"I am really sorry." I heard a very familiar voice.  It was none other but Rayan. I turned to him but did not say a single word and then again continued walking.

"I am really very sorry. I know it was my mistake. I should have not betrayed you." He said with tears in his eyes.

"You are right. You betrayed, but not me. You betrayed your own parents and my parents."

"I am really sorry."

"Its ok. Look forward in your life and try to differentiate between good and bad. Just tell your your parents to go and propose that girl's parents and get married to her and live a happy life.  I said smiling. I guess this was the first time ever we spoke without fighting.  Then we had chit chat for like another half an hour and went home.

..............................................

"Yumnah, Rayan come for dinner." My mom called both of us. I closed the story book and went down for dinner. Unfortunately I got my seat in front of Rayan. He looked at me and smiled at which I replied him with a smile. We finished our dinner at same time and were going up together.

"Hey! Did you notice something similar in us." He asked. I looked at him first and then at myself.

"Our dress's colour." I almost screamed. We were wearing white colour dress.

"Yes." He said smiling. Then went to our rooms.

.......................................................................

Assalamualaikum.  First I would like to thank everyone for reading my story. And thank you for your wonderful comments and votes.  Love you all. 😊