4

It's Sunday night. That night, Harry cried himself to sleep, and it's becoming a habit of him since the past week. Everytime he's trying to have a nice deep sleep, he keeps thinking about how much of a fuck-up he is. He really wished he can just go back and time and rewind everything, but wishes don't always come true, do they?

The moon and the stars doesn't shine as bright as it was the day before, he noticed. It feels like everything isn't what it's used to. Just like Louis and him.

11p.m. He was ready for bed. He turned his alarm clock on. Turn his phone off and put it beside his pillow. He smacked his plain white pillow to make it fluffier. He dressed himself on the wide comfortable blanket. He's definitely ready to sleep. But he couldn't.

"Anytime from now.." He groaned, looking down on his watch.

He can't play with his phone because that'd make him harder to sleep, though he so badly wanted to do so. All he could do is stare at the wall and hoping he'd fell sleep soon. He has to wake up early tomorrow for more job application. He's been searching for a new job for quite a few months now, ever since he got fired from his old job. It's stupid. All he did was mistook someone's order and exactly that day he got the best announcement ever. Since then, he's been struggling to find a new one.

He's still young, being only 22 at the moment. He could continue learning at some university and such, but he wasn't the smartest person nor the richest person. And his relationship with his parents are pretty complicated. He's only in contact with his older sister, Gemma.

It's harder for him to find a job since he's still inexperienced. He only had one job his whole life, that is working as a waiter at a pretty qualified restaurant, well until he got fired. He doesn't like working there that much. Everyone there is so strict and professional, while he's still new at everything. And the main boss is very mad. Real mad. The only reason that he'd still done it was because of the payment and his friends would occasionally visit him every week, so that makes him a bit happier. The only reason he got the job is because his close friend, Ed works there and the lower manager just happened to be his cousin. I'm very thankful for the opportunity though.

He continued to stare at the empty wall, distracting himself, trying everything to let himself sleep. From counting sheeps to just closing his eyes. He felt so lonesome, laying on the single bed. When he's lonely, he always thinks too much, which isn't exactly the best thing. Sometimes he'd go too far and tried to do things that he shouldn't. Which, I'd rather not say.

When the thoughts of Louis contained him, he tried to shake it away as soon as possible. He's really sensitive about the topic. But as much as he tried shaking away the thoughts of how Louis would never love him back the way he does, instead he found himself in a pool of his own tears.

He missed Louis so much but he knew he shouldn't. He messed Louis up so bad. He felt so bad for Eleanor, but he doesn't regret any single moment of kissing him.

He really should just move on, he do believe that there's someone better than Louis, but the other part of him can't see anyone more perfect than Louis. Because Louis is too perfect. And Louis isn't, and will never be mine.

Harry knows he's very messed up. He's been so miserable since the first time it happened, that was a month ago. He couldn't ever forget it. And then a week later, he kissed him again, he can't even believe he did that.

A whole month, Louis and him haven't been in contact for a month. It's not that he expected Louis to call him or at least just greet him a hi. It's just that Louis and I's friendship was so good, it's such a waste that it ended just like that.

"Goodnight," He mutters to himself before he fell asleep as the tears still rolling down his cheek like the november rain.

▤ ▥ ▦